2 games down, I lost bad.

ChrisM

First game was against Colette. Her mannequin really tore up my whole crew. It was my first game in about a year so I'm not really worried about it. It was a learning game and it helped me refresh my memory to the rules.

Second game was against Von Schill and I had a much better game. I got both of my schemes and held him to one but he got his main Strategy so I lost. I managed to kill almost his whole crew before Rasputina ( who was the last alive) died to Von Schill. Another learning game and I need more practice with Rasputina for sure. Next game should be better for me.

I was the collette player, it is common misconception on the forums that collette can't fight (sorry if i mispell her). There is really only like two masters in the game that you can't outfight if you get the right activation sequence started.

Also the mannequin was actually the coryphee duet. Though I felt bad about this game when he mentioned he had only played three games with neverborne.

I believe that with a player familiar with pandora vs collette would be a great matchup (50/50) but I was unaware he hadn't played much so he was unaware how to implement her the best.

Basically my plan was to kill his 2 stitched before they got to activate and 2 insidious madness as soon as possible. If I remember correctly he had some totem, 2x stitched 2x madness the neverborne rider and I believe that was it. I brought duet, cassandra, 1 performer mannequin. It was a 30 ss game.

We only played till like 1/2 threw the 3rd turn due to shop closing where at. But he had pandora the totem and one stitched left, and I had cassandra, performer, 2 mannequins and Colette and I had 4 vp's to his 0.