Chris's Rasputina crew

ChrisM

I just got back from Home Depot and got enough materials for 3 game boards in addition to the one I already made. The show board is good but its heavy and it's a bit warped. I'm going to remake it in a lighter, easy to move and less likely to warp version. I'll post up the build after I get it assembled so you can see the materials, and then with paint. I plan on a ruined city, and another snow board. After these are done I'll start painting the rest of the crew.

The guy I play with says he doesn't like gamin, at the same time he said that ice mirror is awesome.... not sure how he doesn't like the gamin and then says that using ice mirror is great..... I'll have to figure out the strategy.

Where exactly did the crystals come from?

I've had a look on the GF9 website and found loads of battlefields in a box, but none of them with any crystals.

I did plan on using some quartz crystals stuck to the bases with araldite for my Cult of December, but these ones would be a lot easier.

Sounds like the premise for the worst movie ever made (no really I mean it, 2 hours of my life I am never going to get back)...

Zombie Strippers staring Jenna Jameson, Tito Ortiz, and Robert England (the only redeeming part of the entire movie).

LOL I saw this on Netflix yesterday and contemplated it...train wreck factor of that combination of actors really caught my attention.