Gremlin aid

Talisinbear

First off, Ophelia or Some'r?

If Ophelia, then Slop Haulers and the Crew box are about all you need.

If Some'r, then you will want a bit more; the crew box, 2 skeeters blisters, hog whisperer blister, piglet blister, slop haulers blister, and 1 Bayou gremlin blister is a good start. This will allow you to run him balanced, pig heavy (using the pig boomerang), or with a gremlin gunline.

I have the following

Somer box

Ophelia box

1 blister of piglets(3)

and I have 1 blister of slop haulers(2) on order.

I usually play Ophelia (who does not take pigs) and am still tempted to pick up an extra blister of bayou gremlins. If playing somer you definitely want a them.

Now I play a 7 different crews and gremlins are my last 2 crews and am spacing out my purchases for them, but after the models listed above I would look into the following order.

1 blister of young lacroix(3) when they come out. they are a must.

1 blister of Bayou gremelins(4) (from above.)

2 giant mosquitoes, I don't see 4 in play that often. if you plan on playing somer a lot you may be tempted to pick up 4.

next few are in one lot

2 taxidermist (2 blisters)

6 stuffed piglets (2 blisters)

1 pigapault

I think the only models I left out is the pig whisperer which if I was picking up the entire gremlin set would pick up 2 of the blister because they come with a piglet each, giving you 2 whisperers and 5 piglets (with my existing blister) so you can do a proper pig swarm.

Check the cost of the somer box vs a blister of bayou gremlins and a war pig. if you want to go pig heavy it may be cheaper to order 2 somer boxes instead of ordering the box & bayou gremlins and a second war pig. For me I don't ever expect to play 2 war pigs, but you might.

hope that helps