Corpse Counter

Fettster

Look up Ratty on this forum he does some excellent counter sheets, to be honest he does dozens of excellent little game aids, including corpse counters. The links are on his signature and he is involved in so many posts I reckon you look up any 5 and you will get him at least once.

If you have a few dollars then http://southpawart.bigcartel.com/pro...rror-token-set and Ravyn does some sweet looking very affordable counters. She is polite, easy to contact and her prices are excellent, I myself am waiting for mine to make it to the distant shore where I live but I hear the quality is superb from those lucky enough to already have them.

I think the important thing is you can stack them easily. which is the issue with having raised sculpted Corpse counters. As long as your counters don't come over the ridge of the base I don't see an issue.. You can cut out the center to give you a bit of room to work

corpsecounters.jpg