Off Topic Playground

Charge them for the driving. Make sure they buy you something.

Thats a good idea, either charge them for petrol/diesel or get them to spend the equivalent on you at Maelstrom!

If they refuse, leave them there......

;)

Morning folks...I see the coffee is hot and smelling fine!

*gets to work making stacks of bacon sarnies*

Help yourselves, plenty to go around.

Well, I have an outline idea of how my space pups project is going to be; now to fine tweak the list, and see how many points my wants come to, then adjust as necessary! It started out as a 1000pt list, but i think it will be more like 1500pts now...

Then once I'm happy with the list, i'll purchase the complete force and build it in one sitting! probably the end of MArch....then try and get it on the table top in a friendly game or two..

Thats the plan, but we all know how plans work out!

Based on ragnar Blackmane, but making my own model out of the SW bits rather than that god awful figure they have already...

Nom. I actually had to go get myself a bacon sarnie after that. Tasty!

One sitting? I'd struggle to concentrate on cleaning and assembling one unit in one go!

I think this afternoon, I might actually get some painting done. Maybe I should finally finish my monochrome painting project...

Help yourselves, plenty to go around.

Well, I have an outline idea of how my space pups project is going to be; now to fine tweak the list, and see how many points my wants come to, then adjust as necessary! It started out as a 1000pt list, but i think it will be more like 1500pts now...

Then once I'm happy with the list, i'll purchase the complete force and build it in one sitting! probably the end of MArch....then try and get it on the table top in a friendly game or two..

Thats the plan, but we all know how plans work out!

Based on ragnar Blackmane, but making my own model out of the SW bits rather than that god awful figure they have already...

Well, we need to think up a Space Wolf name for you... how about "Abs Wolfbottom"? :P

Morning All. Today I will be working on my Death Korps once again... its one of those armies that you spend a whole day painting and look up to realiSe there is loads more to paint and what you've done hardly makes a dent! :(

Oh and "Abs Wolfbottom", let me know what old 40k figures you fished out of the lost, might be interested in a few.... dozen! :) Really got the urge to get some of the old figures I had when I was younger..

Sounds good. Keep us updated and take photos.

Will do...

One sitting? I'd struggle to concentrate on cleaning and assembling one unit in one go!

Well, i say one sitting, it depends on how fast i can go and how much there will be...there won't be many vehicles, just a couple of drop pods...so mainly infantry. And I tend to clean them up after construction..don't know why, always have done..unless its a big job!

And monochrome...i really wanted to try that for my lilith crew at one point..kinda like the old B&W horror movies!

Well, we need to think up a Space Wolf name for you... how about "Abs Wolfbottom"? :P

Morning All. Today I will be working on my Death Korps once again... its one of those armies that you spend a whole day painting and look up to realiSe there is loads more to paint and what you've done hardly makes a dent! :(

Oh and "Abs Wolfbottom", let me know what old 40k figures you fished out of the lost, might be interested in a few.... dozen! :) Really got the urge to get some of the old figures I had when I was younger..

No 40k figs I'm afraid Regnak...just old dwarfs.... I'm keeping the marines i found (the old metal assault marines with the rounded jetpacks..groovy...will look good on my skyclaws, unless i use them for my raven guard!

And if you want a space wolfy name, just use the one I use on The Warhammer Forum: Barundin Thunderhammer!

Ok its a bit dwarfy, but hey!

what's this talk of coffee... I'm into the wine atm

I shall get on to KArn about building a wine monlith then...red or white?

Do we even have a monolith that serves wine? And if not, why not?

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Lunch time, back in a bit.

See ya in a bit though i'm on lunch from 1-2.... and see above about the wine monolith..

*wanders in with a new Monolith behind him. This one is smaller then the others but has a Monicole over it's.... well where it thinks it's eye is.*

Alright AB.... this is the last one. *points at him and glares* No more Monoliths after this.

So here ya go.... Wine Monolith.

*The monolith leans over Steamhammer and procedes to unleash a prevebial flood of wine all over him*

*wanders in with a new Monolith behind him. This one is smaller then the others but has a Monicole over it's.... well where it thinks it's eye is.*

Alright AB.... this is the last one. *points at him and glares* No more Monoliths after this.

So here ya go.... Wine Monolith.

*The monolith leans over Steamhammer and procedes to unleash a prevebial flood of wine all over him*

But you're so good at building them! Cheers for this KArn, once again your workmanship is flawless...

*hands Steam a cloth*

Nice to see you again...care for a bacon sarnie?

Afternoon all, hope everyone is well and evil :)

I am right proud of myself in managing to get Angelica painted yesterday, along with Isabella Von Carstein to be a display piece (on 30mm base since I have no intention of ever going back to WFB) though she may join my 28, Warmaster army at some point. Next up it's more Cryx with 10 Bile Thralls, a Iron Lich Overseer (to be painted as a Quintesson from G1 Transformers) and Cankerworm (coz they just look awesome, lol).

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

And what's this about a win monolith? Does it also serve fine porte as well? That stuff is wine after all ;)

Still...

~Wanders to the Ale Monolith and pours off a round for everyone~

Cheers!

I shall get on to KArn about building a wine monlith then...red or white?

Was having a white chardonnay... something to finish the late shift from tonight when I got home...

Wife never got a glass.

Also that means no finishing my Student of Conflict tonight or painting Sword Vik!