Off Topic Playground

Evenin all!

*Stretches out on sofa*

Ahh, I love not working full time. Get up at lunchtime, find bacon sandwich, lounge about all afternoon watching people complain how dull work is. Bliss!

No news yet on Sweden Abs, but I should get an email early next week...

Evenin all!

*Stretches out on sofa*

Ahh, I love not working full time. Get up at lunchtime, find bacon sandwich, lounge about all afternoon watching people complain how dull work is. Bliss!

No news yet on Sweden Abs, but I should get an email early next week...

*Glares at Mako*

Stop rubbing it in....

Good morning Star shines!

One more day till my birthday vacation starts!

Most of my work is wrapped up, all I need to do is keep my head low, send a few emails out and hope nothing explodes before 5 PM

*swears not to tell Nilus about that experimental exploding fish he left in Nilus' office*

;)

*swears not to tell Nilus about that experimental exploding fish he left in Nilus' office*

;)

You know, even though it would be work, I am pretty much love to be on a Sev 1 Risk analysis call where I had to explain to some high level executives that an exploding fish was the cause of a server outage.

Although considering the time that I wrote "Gremlins" as the cause of the 4th server outage on the same server in one week, they probably would not appreciate the humor.

You know, even though it would be work, I am pretty much love to be on a Sev 1 Risk analysis call where I had to explain to some high level executives that an exploding fish was the cause of a server outage.

Although considering the time that I wrote "Gremlins" as the cause of the 4th server outage on the same server in one week, they probably would not appreciate the humor.

Its a top secret Guild initiative I'm working on.....ways to assassinate 'opposition'...what better way than when they sit down to enjoy a nice fish dinner.

I'm surprised you didn't get the memo....

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Speaking of Gremlins.....Regnaks lurking, I can smell him!

Its a top secret Guild initiative I'm working on.....ways to assassinate 'opposition'...what better way than when they sit down to enjoy a nice fish dinner.

I'm surprised you didn't get the memo....

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Speaking of Gremlins.....Regnaks lurking, I can smell him!

All this talk about fish is making me want to get some fish and chips for lunch. Probably kill my diet though.

Yeah!! I beat the Chaos Invasion map! Hooooorah! :)

How are my subjects today?

I've no idea how they are...since the guild rounded them up for target practice!

You are obviously a marine veteran Regnak...

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Is that a Space Marine thing?

Its a regnak thing....much worse! ;)

I've no idea how they are...since the guild rounded them up for target practice!

You are obviously a marine veteran Regnak...

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Its a regnak thing....much worse! ;)

Don't make me start up the whole candy thing again?! ;)

Working out a list for my Death Korps atm... my friend has just got the 40k bug and is picking up some NEcrons. Starting out with a 500 point list..

Don't make me start up the whole candy thing again?! ;)

Working out a list for my Death Korps atm... my friend has just got the 40k bug and is picking up some NEcrons. Starting out with a 500 point list..

Death Korps..that'll be costly....I know what you mean about the 40k bug..thinking of starting pups...Some fantastic minis available!

While pinning the annoying hand, one of the others snapped off. Time to carefully drill another one.

O.O Feeling quite guilty for selling you the bugger now!

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Hey Munkey...hows the accommodation/Insurance situation going?

Good news on both fronts I hope!

*crosses fingers*

Death Korps..that'll be costly....I know what you mean about the 40k bug..thinking of starting pups...Some fantastic minis available!

O.O Feeling quite guilty for selling you the bugger now!

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Hey Munkey...hows the accommodation/Insurance situation going?

Good news on both fronts I hope!

*crosses fingers*

Yeah, also got a Space Wolves army. Working on those also. Doing a 13th Company type thing. Lots of Chaos bits and Wulfen ;) Not to mention starting up an Iron Warriors army... lots if projects... none finished! :(

Yeah, also got a Space Wolves army. Working on those also. Doing a 13th Company type thing. Lots of Chaos bits and Wulfen ;) Not to mention starting up an Iron Warriors army... lots if projects... none finished! :(

You do like your more...expensive....themed lists don't you? I was just thinking of the standard stuff...possibly based around Ragnar, but with building my own version as i detest the 'classic' GW model!!

Plus all those new kits have so many bits, I'm sure I can do a commendable job!

Don't worry, the superglue fumes will kick in soon and I'm sure to cheer up.

Thats the spirit! *watches Steam work in a fume filled haze*

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

I have all I want/need for Malifaux now..apart from the new stuff every month so my new project (and one that will probably get built a lot quicker as 40k is always popular in this area!) will be a 1000pt (possibly 1500) Space pups force...

Then longterm, i will most likely build a similar sized Raven Guard force using Forgeworld stuff as well.

And if and when the Black Templar dex is released, I may be eventually tempted to do those too!

Yes I'm a power armour freak!!

On the godd guys side of course!! ;)

morning!!

wow, that lucius/coppelius combo does look a bit weird. Though it is malifaux after all!

How does he cram all that tentacley stuff behind that mask? Not a lot of room I suspect.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Also, last night was interesting. For the first time I've ever seen it at my LGS, we had 2 games of Malifaux going at the same time, and only one GW game- and that was Lord of the Rings.

Though I can't claim 100% of the credit, I think I get the majority. I was the one who paid that fateful visit to Giga-Bites in Atlanta and grabbed a Rules Manual. Hoping I can make it down there again to get my initiation from people who actually have some skill :-P

EDIT: The preceding two paragraphs were typed with tongue firmly in cheek. I helped kick things off, but a great game with great models kept the momentum going :)

Edited by Dustcrusher

Speaking of fumes and such, I've been testing out casting my Jaakuna sculpt. Not exactly a 100% success, but now I know what not to do :-P

I really should have been doing some other stuff that's quite important, but oh well never mind, that's what the weekend's for!