Off Topic Playground

I suppose in a competition where there is a prize then people want to win no matter the cost. For any other gaming they should look at it like playing a computer game where you can pick a difficulty setting and just have fun. It could be the problem probably comes from a lot of people playing against strangers at their LGS rather than against friends.

Only a few more days to wait for ME3. I've finished Shadow broker and Arrival a couple of days ago.

Yeah I went through and finished them both with my two characters(A female Vanguard and a Male Soldier). Was debating if I had time to try to run through the first two games again with another character(maybe an Adept). But I think I will hold off and do a three game run after I beat ME 3 with my other two characters.

Most likely. Have you read the tier thread? that has certainly been entertaining!

Yeah well my theory is there are certain people on these forums that seem to thrive off making those kinda threads and watching the fires burn.

Troll isn't a great term for them since they tend to keep there blatant insults in check most days. Maybe a new term is needed

Internet Jokers maybe, because they just post to watch the thread burn.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

I still need to do those 2 DLCs with my renegade character. Whether I play ME3 straight away depends on if there are lots of bug reports on the first day. If there are then I'm happy to wait until they are patched.

Its Bioware so you are most likely safe. ME1 and ME2 were both polished games. If it was made by Bethesda I would be worried :)

cheers, now i have that song in my head lol! ;)

*bangs head against desk*

Quick, think AC/DC, Prince, or Morris Day & the Time's "Jungle Love". That should get it out.

Alternately, think of the lead singer in the video. That might make it more bearable.

Can't you take a road trip to Wyrd HQ and get them fresh off the presses as it were?

I'm trying to build a player base locally, so I want the local store(s) to be able to order stuff in a timely fashion so they can make some money too.

Otherwise I'd be happy ordering from Miniature Market or FRPGames (especially on Black Friday- $16 Levi starter? Yes, thank you).

So yes, I'm whining a bit, but it's for the right reasons. If none of the stores in my area can make any money off Wyrd's products, then they are going to give us grief when we come to their stores to play Malifaux and only buy a paint bottle every now and then.

I'm just grateful my LGS has people interested in historicals, Malifaux, Spartan Games stuff, and potentially now I-48 (which seems like an awesome between-tournament-rounds game). GW or nothing would drive me up the wall.

Edited by Dustcrusher

Yeah, it's turned nice here too, which is a miracle. I bet it isn't like this on Saturday. I need to attack the veggy patch at some point.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

So yes, I'm whining a bit, but it's for the right reasons. If none of the stores in my area can make any money off Wyrd's products, then they are going to give us grief when we come to their stores to play Malifaux and only buy a paint bottle every now and then.

I'm just grateful my LGS has people interested in historicals, Malifaux, Spartan Games stuff, and potentially now I-48 (which seems like an awesome between-tournament-rounds game).

That sort of whining is ok as you're more just raising a point. I sort of wish there was an LGS here on the island so that there would at least be a chance of a). finding new people who aren't kids/asshats and B). willing to play Malifaux.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Plus look at us, we're whining about the weather :)

Almost stereotypical Brits.

Most likely. Have you read the tier thread? that has certainly been entertaining!

It is very entertaining, it sort of reminds me if Warseer but with less whining and flaming ;)

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

And to make ABs jealous, I just spent a refreshing time out in the garden having a smoke, was most enjoyable :)

I've spent the whole day searching for one specific chemical. I've searched three whole labs, spilt all sorts of god-knows-what on my hands and lab coat, near gassed myself when I found hte cupboard full of leaking stuff...

It's been a rather pointless day really!

Jealous of the shiny weather and people that can go enjoy it...

I've spent the whole day searching for one specific chemical. I've searched three whole labs, spilt all sorts of god-knows-what on my hands and lab coat, near gassed myself when I found hte cupboard full of leaking stuff...

What Chemical was it?

Yep, that's how bored I am right now. I am actually interested in what chemical Mako searched all day for.

What Chemical was it?

Yep, that's how bored I am right now. I am actually interested in what chemical Mako searched all day for.

Annoyingly, it was chemical A of a two part mix. Found chemical B but not A. So couldn't do anything! Totally wasted day...