Off Topic Playground

Hot air..pish!

This whole thread would fall into anarchy without us...

And we know all about that smuggling, and we have photos from the star. You'll be getting a letter soon! ;)

PS..we will accept cash.

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Lunch time, back in an hour. Hope some people are still around later as it looks like another boring day at work.

got lunch 1-2, but will be around in the afternoon...till 5

I might be around. Depends on how long I stick around here at work. Think I'm gonna settle for an hour of overtime today and try to shoehorn in some more some other time.

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 AM ----------

And a letter? I think I burned that thing. Hmm...meh. Couldn't have been anything too important, it had the Guild symbol on it, and everyone knows that's worthless propaganda.

I might be around. Depends on how long I stick around here at work. Think I'm gonna settle for an hour of overtime today and try to shoehorn in some more some other time.

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 AM ----------

And a letter? I think I burned that thing. Hmm...meh. Couldn't have been anything too important, it had the Guild symbol on it, and everyone knows that's worthless propaganda.

Usually I would agree with you, but this one had a nice blackmail note inside...

I'll send a copy! ;)

Hi! Miss me???

No, not really :P

Starting to pack! I also bought a couple of new game books to bring with me on my flights!

Outbreak: Undead looks to be the winner for the coveted spot of flying over the Pacific.

'Fell, how's Georgia? Also, JordanCon is right outside of Atlanta at the end of April. Just so y'all know...

Minions? us?

*waves hand dismissively*

If you weren't such a nice finger waggler there'd be trouble for a slander like that! As it is, i'll take it as a joke...

*chuckles*

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

On a side note, don't suppose any of you have copies of the following 40k codexes going cheap?

Space Marines

Space Wolves

Blood Angels

Just asking!

It was probably designed to counteract the typical John Blanche box art of 30,000 men and vehicles crammed into a tiny field shooting at each other from 4' apart.

that would be it! I never did get that...on some covers yes, say against tyranids for example, you'd shoot until the last minute. But when both protaganists have guns, why?

Surely that distance is clobbering time!!

Plus make sure there's vehicles and titans completely surrounded by infantry. Makes for a nice squishy ride and adds a bit of ablative armour.

Indeed! Always wondered how vehicles managed to move on such a crowded battlefield! I can imagine an irate land raider driver constantly pressing the horn!

No, not really :P

'Fell, how's Georgia? Also, JordanCon is right outside of Atlanta at the end of April. Just so y'all know...

GA is great :) still need a job XP

Like I said, I don't have a lot of money... So right now it's just Adepticon... We'll see :)

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

*starts throwing rocks*

Finally got the camera to accept some batteries. Now to upload things. So rare that I'm ahead of schedule with the painting.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

The lighting's a bit off but I wasn't about to risk the camera dying on me.

th_Nekima.jpg

th_Constructs.jpg

ok now thats just unkind! Posting pics of such high quality paintjobs just makes me feel inadequate! ;)

Worth the wait to see, Steam....worth the wait!

Oh, I have some more neverborn for sale...will put them in the main list but wondered if you might be interested?

Teddy (original version) £6.50

2 x Stitched together £5.40

Insidious Madness £3.75

Let me know!