Off Topic Playground

Cthulhutech is a fiasco this evening. Personality conflicts suck when one of the players is a douche bag.

That sucks. I've always wanted to run a game of Cthulhutech... but my gaming group just can't get into the Mythos properly.

But douche bag players always spoil things... can you eject him from the game? Preferably with a large rocket up his rear?

Good mooning all. I finally have a working laptop again. Just have to get 2 days work done today :D

Anyone do anything fun last night? I ended up playing a lot of The Old Republic as well as modeling some arcanists. Hoping that I can have everything done within a couple of weeks, think I am about half way through of painting the necessities.

I got home from Job number two, Primed the rest of my commission pieces, and made sure the Perdita crew I'm doing for one of my players had skin, hair, eyes, and other details of the face... I'm totally doing a non-Hispanic 'Dita crew... All blonde and fair skinned... They look good... :)

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

*yawns*

I really need to go to bed earlier...

Oh everyone has been busy this month :D

I'm hiping to prime my Steamborg Executioner, Ramos, Alt Ramos, Brass Arachnid and electrical creation. Just hope its not too cold. After this all I need to do is assemble the Avatar Ramos.

Got bored and ordered the Mechanical Rider and rusty Alyce

Oh everyone has been busy this month :D

I'm hoping to prime my Steamborg Executioner, Ramos, Alt Ramos, Brass Arachnid and electrical creation. Just hope its not too cold. After this all I need to do is assemble the Avatar Ramos.

Got bored and ordered the Mechanical Rider and rusty Alyce

fixed that for ya ;)

I prime in the basement.... 0_0

booo on missing your class, but yay on sleeping *points at bags around eyes* I'm running on 5 hours right now, give or take a bit... Hopefully I'll go to bed a little earlier than midnight... but I doubt it. Tonights Goals (once I'm home from work): base coat the aSonnia and aPandora I'm painting for commission, Put Pants on the Ortegas, Shower, Go to bed.

I'm thinking about base coating aSonnia with Orange instead of yellow... thoughts?

Your not the only American in this thread lol. It's not all about you, nearly but not quite :P

YEAH! You Tell her Munkey! :D

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Hows everyone today? I'm getting ready for night 3 of 4 at work.. :(

I may not be the only American... but you and I were chatting... >:P

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

I'm good... ish.... I need to stop pushing so hard... I worked 14 hours... went home... didn't go to bed until midnight... got up at 530 to do it all over again... except maybe not the "until midnight" part. I'm hoping to go to bed earlier than that...