Off Topic Playground

I should have saved puppet Francisco someplace!

Leaving for two weeks in NZ in.... 31 days. Getting excited!

Look what I have

30de44e9.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

I watched the Goonies a couple of months ago. It was the first time I've seen it since I was a kid. I loved it as a kid but couldn't stand it this time around. Jonah Hex wasn't Brolin's worst movie.

I haven't seen it yet, but Hex is awesomeness

Wow.. with Abs and Fell... I feel like Austin powers seeing those Twins! :D *Winks at Abs and give a toothy smile*

Oh my

I saved lots of the pupets ages ago onto my I-pod, can't remember why. I don't get rid of stuff ever

PACKRAT!!!!!!

I didn't even save my own one but I remembered where I had got it from. Maybe I should save a copy this time.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Home time. Bye everyone. Try not to change the site overnight. My poor old brain can't take it.

Bye Steam!!!

Good mooning all. I finally have a working laptop again. Just have to get 2 days work done today :D

Anyone do anything fun last night? I ended up playing a lot of The Old Republic as well as modeling some arcanists. Hoping that I can have everything done within a couple of weeks, think I am about half way through of painting the necessities.