Off Topic Playground

I just wish you could play other chapters in the main game of Space Marine. if you could do that then I'd be tempted to buy and play it and it's well cheap on Amazon right now too :P

I got it £12 at game

Right, time to head off and play In The Emperors' Name, I'm taking my warband of Chaos to the table in hopes of retrieving some item to hinder the forces of the Imperium and cast them into the ever waiting arms of Chaos.

MUAHAHAHA!

I would rather fight in name of the governor or more preferablly Lilith

I got it for around £9.50 at Gamestation. Ok game, am trying to get friends to pick it up so we can play on xbox live...

I love the use or primary color in it, so much blue, green in a sea of red, too many games only have brown *stares at CoD* and no cover mecaninic, it's throw back to when shooting games were great crossed with god of war. This is what I Personly believe what gears of war should have been

*Looks at the Gremlin*

Well I'm a space marines, so that must mean your an Orc

Amazon have SM at £12.99 when I last checked. RE5 is a great game, I loved it single player, but not have the chance to play co-op (no Gold membership on Live), Deperate Escape is by far my favourite part of the game though, also love Mercs (Mercs Reunion won't work for some reason) but it's not half as good as the original Mercs in RE3.

Chocobo, green is not a primary colour, lol :P

Oh, Regnak's not a Ork, he's a Grot! :D

In The Emperor's Name was fun last night, but the points costs have to be made more obvious, they're hidden all over the place, what I thought was a 200 point force worked out to be 327 thanks to loads of points that weren't listed in the document I'd been sent and that the Grit costs in the one I had were wrong since the table for those costs wasn't even in that copy of the rules!

We've told the creator to make them more obvious, like list all the items/abilities/escalation names and costs individually over a page or 2.

2 people amongst the 5 of us had the points costs listed properly (the author and 1 of the players) and the player with the proper points is the only one that added their force up properly. The Eldar guy was at 400+ points whilst the guy using a Rogue Trader force was also above 300 points so it wasn't just me, lol!

Woulda been nice if the author had sent us all his personal copy of the rules that he expanded to include the rules costs in a far clearer fashion, but he only sent it to 1 of us (who was also the only one of us that knew it existed), grr...

Fun game, but a nightmare if there's to much power armour on the table and the points system needs A LOT of work made made far clearer. For instance, I'd put a basic marine at 35+ points, not 25, they're to darn tough, especially when in cover (and they're plenty of that in the game).

Amazon have SM at £12.99 when I last checked. RE5 is a great game, I loved it single player, but not have the chance to play co-op (no Gold membership on Live), Deperate Escape is by far my favourite part of the game though, also love Mercs (Mercs Reunion won't work for some reason) but it's not half as good as the original Mercs in RE3.

Chocobo, green is not a primary colour, lol :P

Oh, Regnak's not a Ork, he's a Grot! :D

In The Emperor's Name was fun last night, but the points costs have to be made more obvious, they're hidden all over the place, what I thought was a 200 point force worked out to be 327 thanks to loads of points that weren't listed in the document I'd been sent and that the Grit costs in the one I had were wrong since the table for those costs wasn't even in that copy of the rules!

We've told the creator to make them more obvious, like list all the items/abilities/escalation names and costs individually over a page or 2.

Curses, might have to look at in the emperor name?