Off Topic Playground

I must make a proclamation!

Batman Arkham City is darn evil yet extremely addictive! I spent all day gliding about the city and swooping down on bad guys, who needs a plot when you can hide on top of a gargoyle, wait for someone to walk underneath, grab them and leave them trussed up hanging by their feet?! :D

However, I did play a good deal of the stoy last night and can't get passed that trials of the Demon bit, I cannot work out the "steady climb" in gliding and the technique descibed in the manual just sends you crashing into the ground (dive then press up, which is also "dive") lol!

do you have the book for the right system??? That'd be my first guess... you can also find pretty good walk throughs for ANYTHING on line... that are written by players instead of game companies :)

Wash you mouth out with soup Fell, Arkham asylum and city were both written Paul Dinni, who made a fantastic run on Zatanna

Also he created Harly Quinn

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

After looking online it seems that the manual is set for the alternate controls for gliding. Well done gaming manual! You push DOWN and not UP... pfft...

Hopefully I can do those darn Demon Trials now :P

Also, I love Harley in this game, she's great! Then again, I have a weakness for her anyway ;)

Wash you mouth out with soup Fell, Arkham asylum and city were both written Paul Dinni, who made a fantasia run on Zatanna

Also he created Harly Quinn

you misunderstand. I was talking about the manuals that places like Game Stop carry. NOT the comics >:P

After looking online it seems that the manual is set for the alternate controls for gliding. Well done gaming manual! You push DOWN and not UP... pfft...

Hopefully I can do those darn Demon Trials now :P

Also, I love Harley in this game, she's great! Then again, I have a weakness for her anyway ;)

see... toooold ya ;)