Off Topic Playground

They do get better IMO, but towards the tenth and eleventh books they get very turgid...too many characters and plots going on...when sanderson took over the writing, it clears a lot out, and with a fresher style.

I know it sounds bad, but I think Robert Jordan was becoming overwhelmed by the monster he had created.

You're not the only one. Except for the plot points with Mat, it was kinda...dragging. Sanderson definitely breathed new life in it.

Most people are too busy worrying about the size of their epeen. So they rush out to play things so that they can get achievements or tweet about it. I care for none of that and would prefer to just enjoy the game.

I will admit I like to 'finish' a game, so collect all the items etc..but i'm not worried how long it takes me...It took three years for me to get everything on Zelda Ocarina of time, and I've still yet to finish Twilight Princess almost four years after I got it!

And of course Zelda: Skyward sword is now coming out!

I will admit I like to 'finish' a game, so collect all the items etc..but i'm not worried how long it takes me...It took three years for me to get everything on Zelda Ocarina of time, and I've still yet to finish Twilight Princess almost four years after I got it!

And of course Zelda: Skyward sword is now coming out!

I preorder skyward sword, can't wait, just got infamous two as well

~Bursts into the thread accompanied by a fanfare~

I LIVE!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Well, kinda, been busy killing zombies again and might've been bit a few times :P

Got my ESA review today, wish me luck as they're very likely to decide I'm fit for work when I'm not (I was found unfit for work when it was just my shoulders messing up, now it's all of me pretty much).

Edited by LonelyPath

I could never get into the Zeldas. I tried Twilight Princess but gave up after a couple of hours. Didn't enjoy the game play and the story hadn't done anything for me.

Love the zelda games..have done since a kid. Can't get into these RPG games where you have to 'power up' characters....final fantasy etc...just turn me right off!

Just give me a nice enjoyable adventure game anyday!

~Bursts into the thread accompanied by a fanfare~

I LIVE!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Well, kinda, been busty killing zombies again and might've been bit a few times :P

Got my ESA review today, wish me luck as they're very likely to decide I'm fit for work when I'm not (I was found unfit for work when it was just my shoulders messing up, now it's all of me pretty much).

Busty? So what chest size are you now? ;)

And good luck today..hope you get the decision you need.

Though if its a man you could always flash your bust! ;)

Love the zelda games..have done since a kid. Can't get into these RPG games where you have to 'power up' characters....final fantasy etc...just turn me right off!

Just give me a nice enjoyable adventure game anyday!

I think it's obvious on where I stand with final fantasy games, I see it less of powering up and more getting stronger as you go along

Cheeky egg! I fixed that typo now, lol!

Yeah, these evaluations are tough, they tried to push a friend of mine with Spina Bifida back to work and she spends most of her time bedridden (I'm bedridden half the time as well) so I'm hoping they rule in my favour. All the Docs are foreign and seem to be from countries where the disabled have no rights, weird huh?

I'm all for catching the frauds, but it's the genuinely crippo'd that seem to be suffering and loads of the frauds are still getting away with it, grr.

Well said that Moogle/Chocobo/Thing!

I grew bored of Zelda after the one on the SNES, they were good until then ;)

You sir, have no soul! RPg games where you have oodles of statts and characters in a group to look after...well, its just too much like hard work...its supposed to be a game lol! ;)

I don't like having to grind in the Final Fantasy games. I prefer it when the games is designed that you'll be powerful enough at each moment if you just go through it. My biggest gripe with those games are the characters. Whiney little asshats.

Yup...whiney characters, stupid stats, boredom... ;)