Off Topic Playground

Beyond Regnak apparently trying some new form of Gremlin flirting...no, not that I can see.

Flirting?! No Sir this is but a homage to our farmyard folk. You'd know if I was flirting... I'd be surrounded by ladies! I'm irresistible! :D

*Puts on his smoking jacket and pulls flirting face* :wacko:

:D

Well, someone has got to liven up this thread.... and since I'm not only the funniest but the most handsome I thought that someone should be me!

Oh, and loving the new sig ;) I'm (in)famous! :D

'liven up' is not necessarily the phrase i'd use for when you are around...chaos is more apt.

And wherever you are, the Guild are watching...yes, even there.

So, Abs, think I should stop updating the Nano thread to give you some time to catch up? Saw you cursing me out yesterday, LOL

nah its ok, I will have some free time this weekend...all by myself studying for exams as wife and baby are holidaying for the weekend with her parents!

So in the evening i will get chance to catch up with my reading!

So keep rattling them out whilst the muse is active!

nah its ok, I will have some free time this weekend...all by myself studying for exams as wife and baby are holidaying for the weekend with her parents!

So in the evening i will get chance to catch up with my reading!

So keep rattling them out whilst the muse is active!

What's the exam for?

Regnak, just because chickens don't run away screaming when you turn on the charm and practice flirting techniques, it does not mean you're irresistible to women :P

And the chickens are blind! wink.gif

*Adjusts smoking jacket and puts in monocle*

Jealousy does not become you my friends

*Takes out pipe and puffs away*

If you require SIR Regnak's help in attracting the ladies I'd be more than willing to teach you... although looking at you both its gonna be a long hard road! :D

Considering I know of only one recorded instance of plausible water walking from a creature not genetically predisposed...I'll run with it anyway.

Though theoretically..it is actually flying above the water....so screws the walking part of the saying too!

Absolution Black..putting a dampener on happy feelings since 1975!