Off Topic Playground

I love batman... It is my favorite mythos. I own all the movies except the clooney one (which is trash) and I collect batman graphic novels. Adam West was my first batman <3

... thats hot ^^

And I am a big fan of Batman, never kept up with the comics and graphic novels as much as I wanted to. But he is probably my favorite DC Hero.

I take it you liked the new Batman movies then? Dark Night and Batman Begins?

*swoons* love the new batman movies.... Last one is in preproduction!!! I am so upset that Heath is gone..... Best Joker EVER

Agreed, It sucks he is gone and it was a CRIME it didnt win at the awards that year...

I really hope they don't try to recast the Joker for the rest of that series and honestly I want to see Bane or the Riddler >:D

You should play Batman Arkham Asylum Fell, it is no doubt the BEST Batman video game ever. It lives up to the movies and the graphic novels so well =D

Agreed, It sucks he is gone and it was a CRIME it didnt win at the awards that year...

I really hope they don't try to recast the Joker for the rest of that series and honestly I want to see Bane or the Riddler >:D

You should play Batman Arkham Asylum Fell, it is no doubt the BEST Batman video game ever. It lives up to the movies and the graphic novels so well =D

Bane and Catwomen....

Which system is arkham for?

*swoons* love the new batman movies.... Last one is in preproduction!!! I am so upset that Heath is gone..... Best Joker EVER

I debate Mark Hamill(voice at least), but you already said you never really dug into the Animated Bat stuff. Although if you did I would definitely check out the original Batman: The Animated series from the 90s. It was pretty awesome at the time and most episodes still hold up rather well.

As far as live action goes I recently rewatched Tim Burtons Batman and that doesn't hold up nearly as well.

I debate Mark Hamill(voice at least), but you already said you never really dug into the Animated Bat stuff. Although if you did I would definitely check out the original Batman: The Animated series from the 90s. It was pretty awesome at the time and most episodes still hold up rather well.

As far as live action goes I recently rewatched Tim Burtons Batman and that doesn't hold up nearly as well.

What Batman movie did Burton make?

Do you watch Batman:Brave and the Bold? I keep hearing its worth watching if you can appreciate a goofier take on the character.

Brave and the bold is amazing, I love the cheesiness of it

I have not watched any of the cartoons.... I just... I can't. In my head batman is live action...

I love the films but justice league unlimited is amazing, has some of my favourite batman moments in it, as well as batman dodging Darksides Omega vision

Any one seen batman beyond or as it's sometimes called batman of the future

Mark Hamill is amazing, he did the voice for the Joker in the Batman Beyond film as well as the animated series, superman animated series JL and JLU

#saunters in holding a mobile phone#

....Yes i understand.......I know, They can be quite aggressive..........twenty stitches, thats a lot huh?.........Ok, well, box them up and send them to the address I'm texting you...

#texts Yazzas address into the phone and sends#

......no, don't feed them first, they'll be ravenous then......yeah, large ones.........no, the red outfit, the cheerleader one..........well, they're optional...........ok, be home just after 5.......looking forward to it... bye

#hangs phone up. Makes note in journal about sending Guinea pigs to Yazzas fortress/bedroom#

Hmmm... quiet again, but thats cool. Gives me chance to start writing book 4 of Absolution Black, dashing hero, ladies man etc...

#sits down, pulls out pad and pen and begins to write.....#