Off Topic Playground

I'm good. It's a nice autumn day outside...probably right around the 50-60 mark, very comfortable. I love this time of the year, I can breathe, it's not too hot, not too cold, the leaves are changing color...yeah. Autumn is nice. Currently working on some more of the novel, got a section done, curious if I can get some more done before posting stuff. Right now, distracted by a sermon from yesterday that I missed on the idea of Absolute Truth

Last week we finally had some Summer here, now we've skipped straight to Winter it seems. I'm jealous of a friend of mine in Japan, she's still got 25C temperatures there! I hope she realises how lucky she is to be nice and warm (thankfully she was away form the worst of their disasters this year, but has spent much of her free time volunteering to help those that did suffer).

Loved the last two parts Edonil, especially the latest one...

You are building a very strong set of characters already, and thankfully, not too many as yet so its easy to keep track!

And considering the lack of action so far, the story has got me hooked into reading more, the build up is very engrossing!

I must still be on a roll after the most amazing (and one sided) Bloodbowl match on the computer last night. 8-0 and one of those was given automatically after the opposing team couldn't field anyone for kick off :)

3 dead, including one Treeman, 12 casualties and one lucky KO'd Halfling. Whichever team goes against them next round is going to have an easy time.

Back in the old days of Blood Bowl with the polystyrene pitch, my Chaos Team killed every member of a Skaven team in one game. Never managed to repeat that achievement though, but it was like I would just have to pat a rat on the shoulder and I'd break its neck, lol. However, in Necromunda a pit slave gang of mine managed to wipe out 2 complete gangs over the course of 1 campaign (which was funny since they each outnumbered me 2 or 3 to 1 and had a much higher ranking), those pit slaves were tough, heheheh.

Oh, as as far as I know, I still have the worst Space Hulk record for Games Day. As marines I killed nothing, as Stealers I then killed nothing when we swapped forces.

Ouch, Path. I had an instance of a magic shotgun bullet in Necromunda... eye injury, chest injury, leg injury, plus another injury that I can't remember...to top it all off, he then got sold into slavery for full cash. It was a bit of an insult to injury moment.