Off Topic Playground

Thanks...

Yes, they made a game of serenity... Cortex system... It rocks!!!!

And bacon rocks!!!

Cortex System... I know I've heard of that.... what is the system like? What Dice base? It's not D20 right?

I think the Battlestar Galactica RPG used that.... hrm.. why does that sound so familiar...

Hmmm bacon

fried-bacon.jpg

Mmmm Bacon.... Edited by karn987

*ooow cough*

Uhum...

Recent event have convinced me there is no such thing as a meat maffia.

Not in anyway does there or have ever exist a *whats that i cant read it?*

Exwist a gwoup of peowple entering in illicit actwivities consverning meat ar meat byproductsh

I vere not instructed in shaying this, thish was all my owvn decishion

*pleash dont hit me again*

*no not the blowtorsh!*

..... umm... I think we may need to save Yazza... even if he is a finger wiggling papermancer..

*Tries to ignore the muddy Teddy* >.> it's so.... dirty..

Cortex System... I know I've heard of that.... what is the system like? What Dice base? It's not D20 right?

I think the Battlestar Galactica RPG used that.... hrm.. why does that sound so familiar...

Mmmm Bacon....

Cortex uses d4-d12. It is point based... It's pretty cool... And I <3 bacon *sigh*

Cortex uses d4-d12. It is point based... It's pretty cool... And I <3 bacon *sigh*

D4 - d12? wow thats strange and interesting. Hmm point based.... worth looking into at least, sounds interesting and unique.

Now I want Bacon *pats Fell* It's ok. More Bacon later *nods*

#rolls into the room, remembers he actually has wings now and flies the rest of the way to the good seat.#

WOOOAHH!! That Quantumbox was amazing. I was sent to the future, and it was awesome. I learnt soooo much, so I'm off to invest some money for the future.

Thanks Lobo, that was the best Arcanist plot ever...I'm gonna be rich, stinkin' rich!

#takes out mini computer and reviews all that has happened so far since he left#

Lego, I'm almost 100% sure thats Danish in origin.

Kudos on posting the Benny Bennassi vid, made my morning!

#Dances provacatively whilst no-one is watching#

"Push me, and then just touch me. Till I can get my satisafction"

*walks through the thread mumbling something about wanting to go to Gen Con, and stupid boys who wont let her*

That sucks Fell. But there will always be next year, and the year after..... and think how awesome the Wyrd booth will be then! More models, more add-ons, bigger cookies!

I guess this year it won't happen due to financial and emotional constraints, but I reckon Gencon will always be there, and heres hoping Wyrd will too!

And you may yet win the lottery.....if you do the tickets that is! ;)

One of the more chart friendly Faith no More tracks:

Everythings ruined (Angel Dust). In my CD player.

[ame]

[/ame]

This band were PHENOMENAL live. Seen them twice, once as a headliner in Sheffield, and then supporting Guns n Roses in Manchester. They blew the guns away.

Also try: 'Smaller and Smaller', 'Digging the Grave' and for a laugh, 'Surprise You're dead'

Edited by Absolution Black

*walks through the thread mumbling something about wanting to go to Gen Con, and stupid boys who wont let her*

AB is right, there is always next year Fell if you can't make this year :/ Offer still stands but I understand *hugs the side of your head*

#Dances provacatively whilst no-one is watching#

"Push me, and then just touch me. Till I can get my satisafction"

*Blinks* I don't think I can unsee that... an egg with wings dancing provocatively... nope... can't unsee that....

*POOF*

Fluffy teddy

Heh... Sketch is Fluffy now... did anyone check his tag to make sure what temperature water he needs to be washed in?

One of the more chart friendly Faith no More tracks:

Everythings ruined (Angel Dust). In my CD player.

This band were PHENOMENAL live. Seen them twice, once as a headliner in Sheffield, and then supporting Guns n Roses in Manchester. They blew the guns away.

Also try: 'Smaller and Smaller', 'Digging the Grave' and for a laugh, 'Surprise You're dead'

Not bad, I like their style. It's sort of a quieter less hardcore rock/metal thing they got going.

Not bad, I like their style. It's sort of a quieter less hardcore rock/metal thing they got going.

Oh trust me, that is chart friendly. Some of their other singles and album stuff is pretty hardcore, but always tuneful IMO!

And I think they have been described as Funk/Techno/Speed metal!!!

Oh and I never summoned you, whats that all about? ;)

Oh trust me, that is chart friendly. Some of their other singles and album stuff is pretty hardcore, but always tuneful IMO!

And I think they have been described as Funk/Techno/Speed metal!!!

Oh and I never summoned you, whats that all about? ;)

You were thinking about me *nods*

I heard your thoughts and came *sips OJ* but sadly almost time to go to work. *kicks a rock and grumbles*

You were thinking about me *nods*

I heard your thoughts and came *sips OJ* but sadly almost time to go to work. *kicks a rock and grumbles*

Thinking about you pfffft!!

I was a little lonely here by myself but I have been dancing, as well you know!

Plus I had a little rock out to FNM.

Oh, and watch out, these rocks aren't always what they seem to be. I found out the hard way...still having to put cream on my butt. :(

Thinking about you pfffft!!

I was a little lonely here by myself but I have been dancing, as well you know!

Plus I had a little rock out to FNM.

Oh, and watch out, these rocks aren't always what they seem to be. I found out the hard way...still having to put cream on my butt. :(

You can lie to them AB... but we know the truth... *gives you a piercing look*

Rocks... aren't .... seem.. to be.... I....really don't wan't to know what they really are now ><

And off to work with me!

*puts hands up and Wooshes off*

Freakazoid--freakazoid-626126_336_252.jpg

You can lie to them AB... but we know the truth... *gives you a piercing look*

Rocks... aren't .... seem.. to be.... I....really don't wan't to know what they really are now ><

And off to work with me!

*puts hands up and Wooshes off*

Freakazoid--freakazoid-626126_336_252.jpg

Nice spandex KArn!

Yeah, and some of these rocks are actually grouchy tortoises, that take great exception to being kicked....and sat on.

Just be warned, thats all. I reckon its a finger waggler trap......

See you in a bit! THough I'm not gonna think about it, you wait and see....

Nice spandex KArn!

Yeah, and some of these rocks are actually grouchy tortoises, that take great exception to being kicked....and sat on.

Just be warned, thats all. I reckon its a finger waggler trap......

See you in a bit! THough I'm not gonna think about it, you wait and see....

*woosh back in*

Thanks, I like it. Brings out the color of my... hair? *shrugs*

Oh so the rocks are Tortoises.... see my mind went to a completely different place.... but we won't get into that.

Got my Muffin, got my coffee, I am set to being this day! *cracks knuckles*

More finger wiggling trouble huh? Well we will just have to deal with them when they show their faces right AB? *sips coffee*

#smells coffee. sidles closer to KArn#

Don't suppose you got two, did you? Or maybe you could transposition one...and a slice of fudge cake would be nice too?

Oh and finger wagglers are meh. All they do is cast purdy spells all day. Not like us, nosireee.

;)

I don't know... I did get this whole Box o'Joe from D&D... *Sits on the box thinking for a few seconds*

Oh alright... just remember to save some for Sketch and Fell.

Coffee or Death? =D Sorry no cake, we ran out. So if you want cake your choices are "or death".