Off Topic Playground

I'm on my computer right now... my home computer that is.. i used the URL in the nav. bar (the one with the word WATCH in it)... That seemed to work... The other ones were supposed to embed the video, but weren't working for whatever reason *shrugs* all good now I guess :D

Yeah I've never gotten those Embed links to work on anything... really not sure how to use them properly lol. I just copy the URL from the top like you did =D

Aha!

I suspected there was a club person here!

actually not a club person... I just really like industrial/techno music.... Clubs are too dark and noisy.... and in Bangor (pop. 35,000 (up to 100,000 with tourists)) the clubs suck... imagine going to a red neck club, if you will... bad pop music, too many underaged kids getting drunk... just not for me... I'll take my pub any day of the week: quiet, live music, good company, and a bar tender who treat you like gold :D

actually not a club person... I just really like industrial/techno music.... Clubs are too dark and noisy.... and in Bangor (pop. 35,000 (up to 100,000 with tourists)) the clubs suck... imagine going to a red neck club, if you will... bad pop music, too many underaged kids getting drunk... just not for me... I'll take my pub any day of the week: quiet, live music, good company, and a bar tender who treat you like gold :D

Then you don't get to come to my DJ night @ Gen Con. :closed_2:

WARNING: SEXUALLY GRAPHIC CONTENT :D

Yup... was what i was thinking of....

.... I think I may be developing an affinity for women with power tools....

....*hands Fell a Drill* >.>

*grabs Karn and starts to tickle him*

Ahh! Not again!

*flails*

Just can't keep your hands off me huh Fell ;D

*flails harder at the increased tickling for that*

Mercy! mercy!

Ok guys have fun, keep an eye on those pesky finger wagglers.

I'm off to Tesco to do our weekly shop..yay...

See you guys tomorrow....

*adjusts cannon sights*

*zeroing in on AB as he leaves the house*

*checking wind velocity*

*check distance*

*waggle fingers!*

*Cannon fires! Enormous thunderclap sounds across the landscape, as the quantumbox increases in speed so fast, that time/space tear itself, and the quantum box disappears into itself, just as it's reaching AB*

*as quickly as the noise erupted, silence falls, and AB is no more to be seen*

Oooh, Yazza, my friend, that worked quite well. We will have to remember this trick next time we skirmish with the Guil....err...Gremlins. Also, we should speak with Colette next time we're at the theater. I'm sure she'd be interested in just such a trick for her repertoire. ;)

*adjusts cannon sights*

*checking wind velocity*

*check distance*

*waggle fingers!*

*Cannon fires! Enormous thunderclap sounds across the landscape, as the quantumbox increases in speed so fast, that time/space tear itself, and the quantum box disappears into itself, just as it's reaching AB*

Oooh, Yazza, my friend, that worked quite well. We will have to remember this trick next time we skirmish with the Guil....err...Gremlins. Also, we should speak with Colette next time we're at the theater. I'm sure she'd be interested in just such a trick for her repertoire. ;)

*glares balefully at Lobo* Watch your step, Spider Freak... :)

Yup... was what i was thinking of....

.... I think I may be developing an affinity for women with power tools....

....*hands Fell a Drill* >.>

Ahh! Not again!

*flails*

Just can't keep your hands off me huh Fell ;D

*flails harder at the increased tickling for that*

Mercy! mercy!

well.... if you weren't such a mouthy git... :D

*lets Karn go* don't make me inhale my drink again *looks at him sternly* got it?

*adjusts cannon sights*

*checking wind velocity*

*check distance*

*waggle fingers!*

Well now... that can't be good...

Why hasn't the Guinea Pig swarm devoured their Papery evil yet?

*sighs as he sees them devouring a field of grass instead*

well.... if you weren't such a mouthy git... :D

*lets Karn go* don't make me inhale my drink again *looks at him sternly* got it?

*pants and nods, climbing back onto Fell's shoulder*

Oh alright >.>

*offers Fell a piece of Pie*

And pffttt you like it *nods*

Well now... that can't be good...

Why hasn't the Guinea Pig swarm devoured their Papery evil yet?

*sighs as he sees them devouring a field of grass instead*

*sets all the cardboard on fire in a 50 mile radius* :D

*pants and nods, climbing back onto Fell's shoulder*

Oh alright >.>

*offers Fell a piece of Pie*

And pffttt you like it *nods*

*declines the pie* all set *watches something black and gooey drip out of it* definitely all set ;)