Off Topic Playground

Keep the pics clean...

*raises a brow* It was..... at least when I linked it originally....

EDIT: Put up a new pic but that was strange.... I went back to the link and it's perfectly clean. Though when examing the original image host, yeah there is something explicite further down that page though I had no way of knowing. Sorry about that.

Edited by karn987

Bloody gore with a nude woman's torso chopped in half is work safe for you?

Yeah I have no idea what your talking about now..... that wasn't what showed up for me. Whatever your seeing is a technical glitch and NOT what I originally tried to link to..

*Scratches head* Wish I knew what exactly happened... I finished the post and the hit save and it showed the correct image..

*raises a brow* It was..... at least when I linked it originally....

EDIT: Put up a new pic but that was strange.... I went back to the link and it's perfectly clean. Though when examing the original image host, yeah there is something explicite further down though I had no way of knowing.

That's better.

Huh? I must have missed something! ;)

No. No you didn't. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Yeah I have no idea what your talking about now..... that wasn't what showed up for me. Whatever your seeing is a technical glitch and NOT what I originally tried to link to..

*Scratches head* Wish I knew what exactly happened... I finished the post and the hit save and it showed the correct image..

It was a redirect for hotlinking their pic without their permission. The image name was ohyoudidnot.jpg

oops almost forgot to take vitamins !

So my Lucius bomb works pretty good , I love finding new ways to be nasty with Lucius , cant wait for the warden ! I dub the build Foerenders Lucius bomb of nastiness .

Oh? How does it go? I've never dived to far into Lucius but I hear very mixed views about him. My own experience with him has been middle of the road to be honest.

Oh? How does it go? I've never dived to far into Lucius but I hear very mixed views about him. My own experience with him has been middle of the road to be honest.

Lucius

Perdita

grandma

papa loco

ausinger

2 hounds

guardsmen

activation one grandma shotgun weddings Lucius obeys Lucius to move a walk , second activation companion Lucius , Perdita , papa loco . walk perdita than obey Lucius to walk than walk her agian heroes gamble if you dont have a high card or just go to over watch . Than have Lucius walk twice than reinforcements on papa loco putting him in front of the opposing crew , walk loco into the best spot for take you with me cheating a nice high card than melee attack leaving loco at one wound .

so on your second activation you blow up pap loco in there face , this is better than the obey bomb IMO since it basically can throw Loco over terrain and is less card intense , the second obey from dita isn't a must cast . The crew also runs well if the bomb goes wrong .

Lucius

Perdita

grandma

papa loco

ausinger

2 hounds

guardsmen

activation one grandma shotgun weddings Lucius obeys Lucius to move a walk , second activation companion Lucius , Perdita , papa loco . walk perdita than obey Lucius to walk than walk her agian heroes gamble if you dont have a high card or just go to over watch . Than have Lucius walk twice than reinforcements on papa loco putting him in front of the opposing crew , walk loco into the best spot for take you with me cheating a nice high card than melee attack leaving loco at one wound .

so on your second activation you blow up pap loco in there face , this is better than the obey bomb IMO since it basically can throw Loco over terrain and is less card intense , the second obey from dita isn't a must cast . The crew also runs well if the bomb goes wrong .

*whistles* Niceee and hard to stop to, no real chance to interrupt it... and people say the Dreamer Bomb is nasty. I think I have to put this to the table and see it for myself, but good thining man!

*Edit: Even you can't Shotgun Wedding Lucius, that doesn't really do much to this besides slow it down if I recall the action correctly... (just adding Family to their characteristics or something... basically enabling that model to be part of the Ortega Alpha Strike)