Off Topic Playground

Umm... wow interesting music video... though I like the song. Never heard of these guys before either, most of there songs like this?

And the ration of women to men by the end of the video isn't bad either >.>

can't play that link on my computer. Youtube says it isn't for showing in the UK?

Can anyone enlighten me?

#drags pot of Lego over to KArn#

Is this what you want? or is there something else called lego I don't know about?

... not sure what that is... *eyes Pot*

And no, Guinea Pigs don't eat Eggs, but they LOVE cardbaord and paper, they chew through it like buzzsaws XD

Legos:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJQe9roJSWAR29EKJmMvyTgZ3YKA75_HxqkBzvGoBF80ZsxSX47g&t=1

legos.jpg

wl_legos_imperial_walker.jpg

Yup thats whats in the pot...Lego. Do you guys call it legos? Crazy Americans...

Well... Lego is singular... and you really never have just 1 Lego.. so we use the plural most of the time. Or at least that is how I have always heard it said... *shrugs*

Really? that's lame. Does it say you can't show it? Or that it is blocked in the UK?

It's a song titled: Burn it Down

Band: AWOLNATION

It was just that the lister hadn't specified that people in the Uk could watch it! Watched it now...interesting,

and it has cheerleaders!! I love cheerleaders, they are my weakness......DARNITT, given my achilles heel away! ;)

Almost as much as i like women with power tools (look up Benny bennassi -satisfaction video to see what I mean..the UK version, i believe it was too racy for Australia!)

Okay, I copied Sketch's post and it STILL wont let me imbed videos... *growls* I thought I was doing something wrong.... *looks around* enlighten me, please.

If your on your Ipod Fell your going to have URL's that are formatted for the Ipod and any Youtube link you click will most likely redirect you to the Ipod version of that page and the Ipod pages won't imbed on the forums it looks. So you will have to some how get the normal browser version of the video to imbed it.

Thats my thought on it any way

*Edit* Looks like you got it this time! what did you do differently? *curious*

It was just that the lister hadn't specified that people in the Uk could watch it! Watched it now...interesting,

and it has cheerleaders!! I love cheerleaders, they are my weakness......DARNITT, given my achilles heel away! ;)

Almost as much as i like women with power tools (look up Benny bennassi -satisfaction video to see what I mean..the UK version, i believe it was too racy for Australia!)

Satisfaction... :D that one makes me giggle... :D *blushes slightly* it's very racy...

Satisfaction... :D that one makes me giggle... :D *blushes slightly* it's very racy...

Trust me, i don't know what US TV lets you get away with, but that video was shown on breakfast TV over here and got one complaint....that it wasn't long enough!!

You should see whats on MTV Europe after 10pm! I have to cover my wife's eyes.....

If your on your Ipod Fell your going to have URL's that are formatted for the Ipod and any Youtube link you click will most likely redirect you to the Ipod version of that page and the Ipod pages won't imbed on the forums it looks. So you will have to some how get the normal browser version of the video to imbed it.

Thats my thought on it any way

*Edit* Looks like you got it this time! what did you do differently? *curious*

I'm on my computer right now... my home computer that is.. i used the URL in the nav. bar (the one with the word WATCH in it)... That seemed to work... The other ones were supposed to embed the video, but weren't working for whatever reason *shrugs* all good now I guess :D

If it is the vid I think it is.. .totally not safe for work ^^

Fell is blushing! Out of everything said in this and the other thread finally she is blushing :D