Off Topic Playground

Sorry to hear about your grandad. Do you have any holidays, events or purchases to look forward to? You need cheering up. Does your LGS do social non gaming nights?

Cheers mate,

I hopefully have my gencon order turning up soon. I spoke to Nathan and the post office seem to have lost it as it never got scanned properly so replacements are being sent out. I managed to pop into my FLGS on Saturday before I got the news and got twisting fates.

No holiday this year unfortunately but I have 3 days off this week to sleep and do nothing with.

Morning all, does anyone fancy giving me a hug? Could do with something nice today.

I got the phonecall at the weekend saying that my grandad died on Saturday afternoon. That coppled with the 145 hours I worked in the last 2 weeks I feel misserable at the moment.

Sorry to hear about your Grandad Munky...Come here, I'll give you a hug.

Hopefully you can throw yourself into something you enjoy over the next few days so that you can keep your mind off all the horrible stuff.

Don't forget, the community are here for you, either in this thread or elsewhere.

Hopefully, things will get better soon...

Hate filled hypocrisy hiding behind the façade of law and order. Suddenly your Guild affiliations become clear.

I still maintain that the Emporer and his emperium is the 41st millenium equivilant of the nazi's!!!

No argument there. Every bit of fluff I read for that shows them being more evil than the supposedly evil races.

*raises bolter*

All hail the glory of the Emperor!

Us, evil? Maybe....... ;)

*goes back to pretending to be a Raven Guard*