Off Topic Playground

Right, i've had enough....

*presses button s on armour to generate an electric field around himself......attaches gatling guns to armour and then signals to Herbie to follow*

Ok, I'm going in....who's with me?

Sorry got a tea party with Hazyel and Fell tomorrow I have to decide what dress, I mean what to dress up as. *Shifty eyes*

*Watches as thousands of needles come flying out of the shadows with thread tied to the end of them. Many of them ping off AB but many more stick in or wrap around his armor and quickly begin to drag him back towards the shadows*

Holy......

*quickly produces a pair of cutting shears and slices the threads pulling him back......backs away from the shadows*

*strows into thread, finishing her lunch; Marches into shadows; the sounds of explosions and muffled screams issue from the dark; Fell emerges fire and shadows chasing each other over her hair; the same is happening in her eyes; A rather large puppet who looks like the governor general sits on her shoulder, cowering*

I think that'll take care of the issue

*Fell's voice echos oddly, and the puppet jumps and shakes; Fell reaches up and comforts the creature who leans into her touch like a beaten dog, seeking affection*

*smoke issues from the shadows*

*enters riding an ornate carriage pulled by a pair of construct horses*

*wearing a foppish powdered wig and an odd pair of buckled shoes, he steps from the carriage, peels off the costume mustache in disgust and tosses his cane into the shadows*

Not sure how much longer I can keep this up. I don't care how much scrip they shovel into my mouth, working with Matheson is brutal. What a ponce.

*scowls, tears off the wig and eats it*

I do like the monocle, though.