Off Topic Playground

Hmmn.....I will have to check it out then. cause I really like the other two and if you think red dwarf is better its worth watching.

If you have to, go with the first season. It goes downhill somewhat later in the series. And, frankly, it has some very excellent characters who need to develop, but who don't because it was a long-running series. So they learn lessons, and then forget them over and over.

It's also possable I overanalyze things.

Guild?! Yuck! *spits*

(All except Fell of course ;))

*eyes Regnak. Fingers Peacebringers menacingly*

AHEM!! Fell and........?

And Morning Princess.....Its tidy because I left my Peacekeeper Herbie wandering around in here last night!

Though I am curious to find out who had the cheek..and the bravery....to slap a Kick Me sign on his armour.

And then to see who was actually brave..or stupid..enough to try it!

*eyes Regnak. Fingers Peacebringers menacingly*

AHEM!! Fell and........?

And Morning Princess.....Its tidy because I left my Peacekeeper Herbie wandering around in here last night!

Though I am curious to find out who had the cheek..and the bravery....to slap a Kick Me sign on his armour.

And then to see who was actually brave..or stupid..enough to try it!

*Appears looming behind AB*

That would be me. *Grins showing an all to wide mouth filled with needle like teeth*

Yeah, I get good periods and bad periods with it. I'm always in some form of pain, but it's usually something I can manage, but spasms feel like someone's poured acid in you then set you on fire :(

That sounds.... pleasant? That sucks man :/

*waves to Hayzel* Morning Princess.

Afternoon all! :D Just need to gt through tonight and then I'm off for 4 days... really fraking tired! :(

On a good note something I ordered that will be used to convert one of my Malifaux bits has arrived... yay! :D Thats all my orders up-to date now and means on my days off I can start work. The lady needs to work on her Ramos stuff also so I'm sure either Friday afternoon and/or Saturday will be a Malifaux building and painting session :D