Off Topic Playground

A good call, Regnak. Rasputina does deserve some paint. Especially since her crew is going to be waiting until December for any new pieces...Right now, I'm trying to resist getting even further behind on my painting, I have so many different projects I'd love to do (Seamus at the Ball being one) that I can afford to get the pieces for, that I'm fighting to stick with what I have first.

A good call, Regnak. Rasputina does deserve some paint. Especially since her crew is going to be waiting until December for any new pieces...Right now, I'm trying to resist getting even further behind on my painting, I have so many different projects I'd love to do (Seamus at the Ball being one) that I can afford to get the pieces for, that I'm fighting to stick with what I have first.

Same. I got Gremlins WIP... so far only got a couple of them with some paint added. Got a Lady J crew, again only 2 mini's have been touched by paint. Got my Ortega's nearly all have had paint on them but need alot of work. Then I got Seamus, 1 bell nearly done, Madam Sybelle ALMOST done, Jack Daw ALMOST done and 2 Belles with base colours. Still awaiting Gen Con order (Alt Seamus, Alt Justice, Nightmare Teddy and an alt Ramos for my lady). I'm getting surrounded by half finished things not to mention my large Death Korps of Krieg 40k army!

I'm also running outta space and feeling sorry for the lady as my stuff now covers: My desk, Dining Table (haven't been able to use for months) and now a part of the Kitchen worktop!

Same. I got Gremlins WIP... so far only got a couple of them with some paint added. Got a Lady J crew, again only 2 mini's have been touched by paint. Got my Ortega's nearly all have had paint on them but need alot of work. Then I got Seamus, 1 bell nearly done, Madam Sybelle ALMOST done, Jack Daw ALMOST done and 2 Belles with base colours. Still awaiting Gen Con order (Alt Seamus, Alt Justice, Nightmare Teddy and an alt Ramos for my lady). I'm getting surrounded by half finished things not to mention my large Death Korps of Krieg 40k army!

I'm also running outta space and feeling sorry for the lady as my stuff now covers: My desk, Dining Table (haven't been able to use for months) and now a part of the Kitchen worktop!

I thought I had a lot of stuff I was working on...good luck with all that!

Okay, now I'm curious...no fair!

Well, I will let you know IF it works out... don't want to jink it! :D

Will be working on it from Friday when I'm off so you should hear something then ;) Only clues I can give it will be my take on an already available Resurrectionists model ;)

Heh, fair enough. I'm trying to figure out a way to scratch build a Hanged right now myself, I'm not a huge fan of the ones from Wyrd. Trying to figure out a way to fit it with my Masquerade theme right now...

Hmmmm... well Jack has the whole Bag on the head thing... that could make the others easier if you choose to do bags? Otherwise I guess its seeing what figures are in a pose that looks like hanged.. or that can be bent into shape. Perdita springs to mind ;) Else I'd say get the hanged and then convert them up to how you want..

What are you starting with for your Exorcist and Warden, Foe?

Yeah finding a good pose is the problem for a Hanged...I have a ton of random models, but can't think of a good one to start with.

Maybe something from Warmachine line? Don't know anything about Warmachine but stuff is in same scale so should work

That's true. I do have quite a bit of Circle stuff. I know I'm using Wurmwood as a Hanging Tree. Planning on using a spare Wrack's metalwork (whatever that's called) as the starting point for it. I suppose I could just use a wrack, but that feels like cheating. Eventually I'll figure out something. (shrug) In the meantime, I'm writing again! Been such a crazy few weeks, haven't had the time...