Off Topic Playground

Listening to the Radio and everything is going on about the Boston Marathon which starts in about an hour I think... but apparently they think this is the first time in a long while that an American may be able to win! Usually it's someone from Kenya or the like who blow the rest away.

I guess its because all the top dogs were at the London Marathon yesterday! Apparently that events a biggie on the marathon calendar!

*crunch crunch*

whaddup?

Heya Yazza, welcome back to the madness =)

I guess its because all the top dogs were at the London Marathon yesterday! Apparently that events a biggie on the marathon calendar!

So is the Boston Marathon I guess since there are world Champs here from all over the world (seriously there is a whole Athletes Village set up for this and everything).

How long is the London Marathon? The Boston one is 26.5 Miles or around that much.

Heya Yazza, welcome back to the madness =)

So is the Boston Marathon I guess since there are world Champs here from all over the world (seriously there is a whole Athletes Village set up for this and everything).

How long is the London Marathon? The Boston one is 26.5 Miles or around that much.

26miles and 385 yards!

I think all marathons are pretty much the same distance. Rather them than me, though i always did want to run it when I was younger!

And hiya Yazza! Whats that cardboard construct of yours going to do? Or is it for show?

*appears behind AB*

I was right here! Why is your summoning only attuned to me even when you try to summon others? O.o

*spies the lurking Fell and get's ready to tackle*

No I think you'll find it will work.......

Hi guys!!! sorry I wasn't on much yesterday... No interwebs... How are you guys?

Told you! I am fine M'lady. Was a bit bored but the gang are almost all here!!

And KArn, I am always amazed you turn up no matter who i summon. Anyone would think you were stalking me. And where didn't you get that hat? (see other thread re: old spice Fell!)

;)

PS. Angel no.2 (the second to fall) is my fave!

Edited by Absolution Black

*scoops Karn up As he runs in for a tackle and arranges him on her shoulder* mmmmmm coffee... Will be venturing out for some soon.

*perches happily* ^^

Yes, coffee is a good idea, it is the fuel of life!

*nods and sips his*

Told you! I am fine M'lady. Was a bit bored but the gang are almost all here!!

And KArn, I am always amazed you turn up no matter who i summon. Anyone would think you were stalking me. And where didn't you get that hat? (see other thread re: old spice Fell!)

;)

PS. Angel no.2 (the second to fall) is my fave!

Well maybe I am stalking you? I am a Nephilim after all, it is sorta something we do @,..,@

And whats wrong with my Hat? Don't like it? Or does it's existence harm your mind? *tips hat*

I kinda like Angel no. 1 in a strange way.. not really sure which would be my favorite though.

*dives into his coffee & bagel*
That's a BIG coffee and bagel...

And whats wrong with my Hat? Don't like it? Or does it's existence harm your mind? *tips hat*

I kinda like Angel no. 1 in a strange way.. not really sure which would be my favorite though.

That's a BIG coffee and bagel...

Its the fact its a VERY large hat, and covers most of your face that troubles me. How do you see?

Angel No 1 (the blonde?). Yeah she is sexy in a quirky kinda way! Look at us objectifying women. Talk about conforming to gamer stereotypes! ;)

And on the coffee thing.....I ninja'd you!!

#skips around happily, twirls around and around until he falls over #