Off Topic Playground

Awesome, yet he is so terrible

But still better than evolution

Broly is the man XD If I was that big I would have my fighting style be "Face-Grabbing-ass-kickery" just like him ;) On a serious note, I like him because rarely do you get such a brutal fighting style. Considering what the Anime is, Broly is an absolute power house and just crushes people.

Any way.... hows my Muffin Tree doing?

Broly is the man XD If I was that big I would have my fighting style be "Face-Grabbing-ass-kickery" just like him ;) On a serious note, I like him because rarely do you get such a brutal fighting style. Considering what the Anime is, Broly is an absolute power house and just crushes people.

A bit redundant sence it's raining muffins

Taking over.....!!

*watches as avalance of choc chip muffins rolls past*

Afternoon! *Yawn* *Walks into thread tired eyed having a general scratch and unknowingly mooning everyone with his Gremlin builders crack* :D

What a crappy sleep. Feels like I haven't slept at all... *Yawn*

Oh, the pic thread looks like its going well... FOR SOME PEOPLE! *hint, hint* :D

Afternoon! *Yawn* *Walks into thread tired eyed having a general scratch and unknowingly mooning everyone with his Gremlin builders crack* :D

What a crappy sleep. Feels like I haven't slept at all... *Yawn*

Oh, the pic thread looks like its going well... FOR SOME PEOPLE! *hint, hint* :D

*Watches Regnak get eaten by a muffin*

WOW, that was unexpected, the muffin apocalypse is upon us

*quick draws her pistols and shoots "muffin machine" until it falls apart at the seams and the Muffins stop falling from the sky; snaps fingers to torch the remaining muffins, and reloads her Peacebringers*

And who says violence doesn't fix things

:angel:

Bob the Builder.... Though our US pals may not get this !