Off Topic Playground

Yes, Abs! Run and be free!

lol

*shakes head*

Not until she says so....its less messy and pain free that way.

Thanks for the cola cube. Back in a bit.

#Streches and goes for a walk#

Oi! I'm telling on you....

So, what's everyone up to today?

Well, apart from sitting here waiting for permission to leave the table, not much! You?

Trying to figure out why I have this much energy on a Friday morning...and also trying to work through a new character for Redemption and a Pocket Watch who'll change the whole scope of the plot...again. :P I'm almost thinking I need to wrap up this 'chapter' sometime soon and let the plot grow organically...

Also, I'm listening to Irish Folk Music. Cause it's awesome.

Edited by edonil

Trying to figure out why I have this much energy on a Friday morning...and also trying to work through a new character for Redemption and a Pocket Watch who'll change the whole scope of the plot...again. :P I'm almost thinking I need to wrap up this 'chapter' sometime soon and let the plot grow organically...

Heh, I know the feeling about trying to stick to an idea...I gave up and just went with where the story took me in the end!

I had a rough idea of the ending, but needed to get there somehow.....

So, what's everyone up to today?

I'm just wasting time before heading out to face off against Rasputina (my arch nemesis) tonight, she's a blind spot for me when it comes to the Arcanist masters. Then again I might just take The Nasty Woman (Sonnia) against her for some dispel nastiness, heheh.

See, I keep losing sight of the ending, that's what my problem is. Starting to feel like I'm trying to shoot a moving target...

lasso the bugger!

No seriously, I always had the ending set in stone....The only things that weren't certain were the 'peripheral' characters. That way you can let the story meander wherever it wants to go (as mine did) but still builds towards that final scene....

Once you know the destination, you only have to travel....

(I'm copyrighting that phrase...;))

I'm more of a Shepard Book kind of person... the destination isn't as important as the path to getting there. Still, good advice to think about. I have the barest hint of an idea of how I want to end it...right now, the thing that I'm trying to figure out is how much more crap do I put him through with Lucius before moving him out of that. Considering I just turned him into Lucius' Executioner, probably should keep it going for at least a little while...meh, I'll figure it out at some point. Thanks for listening to me meander around an idea there, Abs, twas helpful.

I'm just wasting time before heading out to face off against Rasputina (my arch nemesis) tonight, she's a blind spot for me when it comes to the Arcanist masters. Then again I might just take The Nasty Woman (Sonnia) against her for some dispel nastiness, heheh.

Huh. That's interesting, I have yet to win with Rasputina, lol.

#moonwalks into thread # Whats up everyone !

I been posting on and off lately , I went back to work after a nice 5 weeks off . its been busy slip I squeeze in some posts when I can .

Yo! Moonwalk? Very nineties....possibly eighties! I'm that old it all blurs into one...

Not much happening, keep looking out for snippets from Gencon....

I'm more of a Shepard Book kind of person... the destination isn't as important as the path to getting there. Still, good advice to think about. I have the barest hint of an idea of how I want to end it...right now, the thing that I'm trying to figure out is how much more crap do I put him through with Lucius before moving him out of that. Considering I just turned him into Lucius' Executioner, probably should keep it going for at least a little while...meh, I'll figure it out at some point. Thanks for listening to me meander around an idea there, Abs, twas helpful.

Once YOU feel an idea has become 'stale' thats when you move on....You will rapidly lose motivation if you are constantly dwelling on a certain area...Well, thats what I found anyway.

Huh. That's interesting, I have yet to win with Rasputina, lol.

Heh, I have yet to win with anyone..but I have only played five games, and none in the last seven months!

I am a newb again! Or will be once I get time to start again!

*giggles furiously!!* wheee teddies!!!!!! :) will give you a story on monday night :) im going for the weekend to ye olde bristole. :)

But... But... But... I have gaming Monday night :( My Dark Angels are going to dominate yet another army in my campaign to prove that you don't need a good codex to win! :P So Far Imperial Guard, Space Wolves, Grey Knights, Tyranids and Chaos Marines have fallen to the might of the First Legions Deathwing and Ravenwing... Next it's Ork, MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And nope, not spamming storm shields either, just very good use of the army :D

Have fun in ye olde Bristole though Princess, when you get back I'll see if I can kidna... acquire more homeless Teddies for you ;)

Edited by LonelyPath

Thank you kindly AB's! I'll make sure they are put to good use in shooting fireballs at that bully called Sonnia Criid ;)

I'm not just doing it out of the goodness of my heart though, I'm trying to keep the supply of cookies safe seeing how the Teddies keep eating them all and have now taken to holding up the new shipments as they arrive.

Thank you kindly AB's! I'll make sure they are put to good use in shooting fireballs at that bully called Sonnia Criid ;)

I'm not just doing it out of the goodness of my heart though, I'm trying to keep the supply of cookies safe seeing how the Teddies keep eating them all and have now taken to holding up the new shipments as they arrive.

heh, them crazy teddies!