Off Topic Playground

Just had another gander at the stor, running smoothly now, had chance to look at some of the alts and avatars sculpts that I plan to get in the future...

Love the Raspy alt. Likewise i think Lady J, Sonnia and Ramos have cool ones.

Marcus and Pandora are also very good sculpts that improve on the originals..Pandora especially looks good!

But Perdita...i think this has disappointed.

As for the Avatars available, Love the Lady J and Zoraida sculpts. Not keen on Marcus or Pandora, and can take or leave the Sonnia one....but I will still end up getting the alts and avatars for all my current masters, just for completeness!!

Perdita has one of the best sculpts, I love it, however it doesn't look like Perdita, also I know I said I was going on holiday, I am still just later today

Just to cornwall with Family

Has anyone seen Perdita Avatar, is it too late for to join the guild :D

Seen the pic from the book, and it looks sweet! A dragony-cat type thingy......nice!

And Chocobo, its never to late to join the huild..memory wipe and brainwashing facility is just down there on the right! ;)

And cornwall...cool. Haven't been there for about ten years now, but the holiday I had there was great....

~Comes in through the door bouncing like a lunatic~

YAY! I got to place my order this morning, took a whole painless 5 minutes. I knew it was better to wait in the end after trying and failing for a couple of hours yesterday.

Of course, I could have paid a lot less shipping, but I REALLY NEEDED Twisting Fates, heheheh :D:D

Chocobo, I hope you enjoy your holiday, remember to bring us all back a stick of rock each ;)

Aren't you made of metal, Abs? lol

Are you trying to say because i'm made from metal I can't have a numb bum? Well, you're right! But I am sympathising...

I am wearing a saddle, but girls only. Sorry AB's

S'ok...I would look silly on a big yellow bird.....

Well, i was going to tell a story but i forgot it :( *weeps* but here you go, *gives everyone a cola cube except abs, because he gets an apple cube*

*sucks on apple cube*

Cheers....so, we don't have to sit here then? I'm free to wander?