Off Topic Playground

I pack early 'cause I hate waiting.... I wanna be ready to GO when it's time to go... I'm super excited... but I get super nervous when I have to wait...

so I pack...

and I packed last night because I wasn't tired....

Ahhh ok, makes sense. I know the feeling, I hate waiting for something like this makes me a bit nervious to. *nods*

join the club! ;)

Founding members: Absolution Black

KArn

TheOneWhoFell

;)

Ok i'll join :)

I really can't decide if i should purchase anything other than the gencon exclusives (nightmares), like marcus alt/avatar for example because i also want to support my lgs ..

*Drink ones of Amos 'medicines' and turn into a girl*

I'm supposed to a bird, not a bird

Firstly, you have to pay for that, it's expensive. Secondly, I could have told you what it did if you had asked first. Thirdly, there's a major market for that sort of thing, so don't you judge me.

No thanks to your medicine... :D im grand thank you m'love. Hows things with you?

What are you working on at the moment?? *hugs Abs* its good to see you again dear! Sweetie???

Oooh I like hugs....I'm fine too princess, just a bit tired from all the new baby stuff!

As for what am i working on at the moment...nothing...still seem to be hoarding Malifaux minis but not actually playing lol!

And i've finished the stories so not trying to write them...

Guess I'm just chilling...what about you? Still painting and playing?