Off Topic Playground

Its all irrelevant anyway as there is no way I could come even if I could afford it lol...I would have to buy two more tickets or suffer for it for eternity.

So, I guess I will sit at home on the sofa, linked to Skype, checking the stoogecon thread and chilling in my matching undies...no doubt eating ice cream.  ;)

Its all irrelevant anyway as there is no way I could come even if I could afford it lol...I would have to buy two more tickets or suffer for it for eternity.

So, I guess I will sit at home on the sofa, linked to Skype, checking the stoogecon thread and chilling in my matching undies...no doubt eating ice cream.  ;)

I could fetch you. As long as my wife is with us, we fly really cheap. And our wifes could do something different that StoogeCon in the meantime.

I can see it now..

"dad, will you play My Little Pony?"

"Not at the moment hun"

"Dirial, will you play my little pony?"

"No sorry"

"PD, will you play My Little Pony?"

"sorry can't"

*pause*

"Dad, why has the funny finnish guy got no pants on?"

*Cue screams of horror*

I can already see zFiend make high-pitched screams at your child while she watches curiously. :D

Oh I have no doubt that an incident such described would probably scar Fiend more than my daughter...

Nothing seems to faze her whatsoever so a group of gamers would be ok.  However, if everyone is fine with a kid walking across the gaming table, picking up the minis, asking relentless questions, demanding we watch My little Pony and dance....then I could work on selling the idea to my wife lol!