Off Topic Playground

"Hiding the pickle" has nothing to do with Christmas in this apartment ;)

And good morning

Hehehe. Hey Crush.

I feel like half a German already.

Also, Bartwurst.

If you know how to eat it, there's no reason to get the wurst in your beard. ;)

Interest in doing an internship in Germany? I know some IT guys.

He may win the Republican Party primary, but he's losing to every democratic candidate right now in the polls, lol. Yesterday he just pissed off every single person in favor of helping immigrants, not to mention how much he's pissed off women and anyone who is a minority earlier. Ultimately, he's pandering to a percentage of the U.S. population that is in the low teens...

Unfortunately, there's this image of a person dedicated enough to his ideals and charismatic and saying what needs to be said... that that is somehow heroic. I'm really not looking forward to the elections... just as I am actually concerned about the Republican majority in parliament at the moment. Things like the Netanjahu incident, the open letter to Iran... it's not good what I hear of America at the moment.

Yeah...unfortunately it's not likely to get better any moment soon. In the meantime I'm praying heavily about the whole mess, because if it doesn't start to calm down at some point soon it'll probably be on its way to a very ugly splitting of the country, violently or otherwise.

And I'm increasingly worried about the Republican majority in Congress. Bunch of jackasses out to just sabotage anything they didn't come up with. Not that the Democrats aren't. What baffles me is that Congress has an approval rating in the teens but still had a majority of them up for reelection get back in. O.o

I really should take more interest in American Politics as what happens there and the government in charge could really affect what happens worldwide. But I have lost that much faith in our political system, I feel I may be very depressed if I look at the US too!

Grab popcorn and learn to laugh at the stupid is one of the coping methods I know. The other is get pissed off, then do the above after you work through the rage at the short sighted fucking morons who are "in charge".

...I may need to revisit step one again. >.>

talking of that..when the sets get released into the UK, I may just get duplicates and make a shaun the sheep set. 

Obviously Piglets will be sheep (and the pigs!)

Penelope will be Bitzer complete with greenstuffed hat.

Just need to find a suitable gremlin to be the Farmer!

Will proxy them as a Ulix crew.

This is on.

Looking at the boxes:

Ulix box seems very straightforward with regards the boars and Old Major, and Penelope.  Ulix, however looks like a pain to build..lots of fiddly parts.

Wong box, although small gremlins, doesn't look too bad to put together.

Mah Tucket looks like it could be the worst one, lots of small parts per gremlin.  However, I did like the apparent new way of packing the models.  They had a plastic bag sealed around the sprues and cards etc, keeping it all in.  Handy if anything did break off the sprue..

Oh, and Miss ann thrope looks ok to put together..some nice options. Decisions decisions!

• Like 1