Off Topic Playground

It has better dance moves than me :P

Nature is pretty cool. And sometimes is far weirder than what fantasy writers can come up with :P

Better than mine too, by far.

Yeah, nature is weird but pretty cool.

I just watched hundreds of Brits believe that the Germans still have "Deutschland über alles" as the first line of the national anthem. I think we're really close to European unity.

/sarcasm

Illegal to sing the version with that line, or illegal to sing the national anthem?

Illegal to sing the first and second verse of the Song of the Germans. That line is the first line of the first verse. Our official national anthem is the third verse only, and it's of course legal to sing.

However, people will mostly feel weirded out to sing it. This strange compulsion to stand up, put your hand on your heart, and look menacingly at everyone not joining in, is not a thing here. You'll notice that about half of the German football players refuse to sing it.

I sing the welsh national anthem at events etc but wont sing the uk national anthem as it is also the english anthem. I just feel we need a different anthem for the unified country.

I know what you mean about the politics of the EU and all that Dirial. It brings about so much aggro over here too!

• Like 1

I know what you mean about the politics of the EU and all that Dirial. It brings about so much aggro over here too!

It's more the aggression about it that makes me aggressive.

Abs, your new picture is confusing me. :P lol

That might be the purpose....