Off Topic Playground

By the way, I looked it up. The legal minimum paid holiday is 24 with 12 public holidays in my state. Most people have somewhere between 26 and 30.

Hey Dirial, just get a commode...

I have one, but the word seems to mean something different.

• Like 1

Lilith's was good, except for the tree. That kills the sculpt for me. Colette's had the best mechanic design for the multiple models. Levi's looked badass. Somer's was just plain funny. The Viks were another good design. It seemed like some Masters were better suited to the concept.

Indeed. Som'er, Colette, and the Viks worked really well in their Avatar forms- they made sense to their players. Levi rarely got all of the Riders on the table because they just cost too much. Lilith goes from "spectral murder/Nephilim growth machine" into "waldgeists only, please"- it didn't seem to work that well. But, hey, naked Lilith, right? I suspect a lot of people took her and put her on something different...

Rasputina and Nicodem were the only ones I got to use in 1.x. Both were fun and worked with their themes.

A Commode to me is basically a seat combined with a toilet..meaning you don't have to go all the time to the bathroom.

I would like to know what you understand as a commode?

And you get 24 holidays plus 12 public holidays!!

We get a statutory 20 days plus the 8 public holidays...  You can have more but employers tend to stick to the basic minimum!  How do you get 12 public holidays, all the extra holiday AND still be an efficient country?!  ;)

A Commode to me is basically a seat combined with a toilet..meaning you don't have to go all the time to the bathroom.

We get a statutory 20 days plus the 8 public holidays...  You can have more but employers tend to stick to the basic minimum!  How do you get 12 public holidays, all the extra holiday AND still be an efficient country?!  ;)

Must be because you are frolicking too much with the Sheep ;)

• Like 1

By the way, I looked it up. The legal minimum paid holiday is 24 with 12 public holidays in my state. Most people have somewhere between 26 and 30.

I have one, but the word seems to mean something different.

Kommode? 

The closest that I can think of what Abs is talking about would be a Bettpfanne?

kommode-natura-drei-schubladen-aus-eiche

By actually getting stuff done while at work, it seems. :D

And really, jobs that only get 24 are pretty rare. Also, there are states with more public holidays.

• Like 1

desperately resisting the urge to buy the Brewmaster box

Just think about it: Why would you do that, apart from "Ooh, shiny" syndrome? Is there an actual reason you want to add him to your collection?

Do it Deluge!

They are nice minis, and he looks an absolute surefire way to lose friends.

;)

I second Dirials point, if you are going to play him then go for it..if its just a case of 'Gotta get them all'  have a think..I did this and have since cut back on the masters I want to keep..

Just think about it: Why would you do that, apart from "Ooh, shiny" syndrome? Is there an actual reason you want to add him to your collection?

Drunk Gremlins.... no other reason then the comedy value to the models. 

Do it Deluge!

They are nice minis, and he looks an absolute surefire way to lose friends.

;)

I second Dirials point, if you are going to play him then go for it..if its just a case of 'Gotta get them all'  have a think..I did this and have since cut back on the masters I want to keep..

Friends are over rated, I have a live in opponent in the Mrs

Drunk Gremlins.... no other reason then the comedy value to the models. 

Comedy value unplayed isn't very valuable.

Friends are over rated, I have a live in opponent in the Mrs

The one opponent you'd definitely not want to lose, I gather.