Off Topic Playground

As that's not very funny, do tell!

I was at Songkran (Thai new year/water festival) there was a fight (that I was no part of) and the police arrested me as I matched the description of one of the people involved in the fight, it took a lot of bribes and the testimony of a couple of Lady boys that it was not me to get released in time to catch a Taxi to the airport (wrong one) and then bribe more people to get me on a plane so I could catch my original flight at the stop over in Singapore. That internal flight was the most fun and scariest part of the trip....imagine on take off, the pilot in broken English asks everyone (10 people) to move to the back of the plane as it is too heavy for take off! 

• Like 2

I was at Songkran (Thai new year/water festival) there was a fight (that I was no part of) and the police arrested me as I matched the description of one of the people involved in the fight, it took a lot of bribes and the testimony of a couple of Lady boys that it was not me to get released in time to catch a Taxi to the airport (wrong one) and then bribe more people to get me on a plane so I could catch my original flight at the stop over in Singapore. That internal flight was the most fun and scariest part of the trip....imagine on take off, the pilot in broken English asks everyone (10 people) to move to the back of the plane as it is too heavy for take off! 

You know reading that back, it really isn't all that funny

@ Dirial, PD:

Just find it crazy...

To be fair though, its a good job you stooges are in here otherwise I am sure you would have been banned by now!  Too many derailed threads...

Probably true.

QI taught me that in Glasgow, you can get a Stoner: Meat, surrounded by Kebab, surrounded by breadcrumbs, deep fried. Over a 1000 calories.

PD, you wanna meet in Glasgow and try it? It sounds atrocious and delicious at the same time.

Probably true.

QI taught me that in Glasgow, you can get a Stoner: Meat, surrounded by Kebab, surrounded by breadcrumbs, deep fried. Over a 1000 calories.

PD, you wanna meet in Glasgow and try it? It sounds atrocious and delicious at the same time.

In Glasgow you can get anything deep fried!

Welp, just bought Perdita's avatar on Ebay. That'll be the 3rd I own now, after Vik and Nico.

As far as aesthetics go, which do you all find the most appealing?  I'd like to own more, but their limited open play usage is making me think otherwise. Granted they can be emissary's, but once I own them, what then...?

You'll know pretty quickly if you like the show or not... though I have to say, even the toilet humor is incredibly high brow at times. And a lot of the comedy tackles uncomfortable issues in humorous ways. Not saying it still isn't blatantly offensive, though...

If it's anything like "A Bit of Fry and Laurie", I'm hooked.

• Like 1

*checks eBay auctions*

Yup... Hamelin box, Avatar, and 3 more Rats, still only $3.77 so far :D

You know if it weren't for the international postage and additional charges at customer (possibly) I would have been all over those auctions