Off Topic Playground

I like Rob Brydon's 'guy trapped in a box' impression..I am sure he does it a few times over the course of QI...

Plus he is gonna rock..he is welsh..  ;)

Yeah that is a good impression up there with Hugh Dennis and his Velociraptor.

Although I prefer Welsh Comedians to be angry... Rhod Gilbert, still remember that Visit Wales advert

yup Rhod Gilbert is hilarious too as he is a grumpy bastard. 

Did you see his Work Experience series or was it just shown on BBc Wales?

All welsh men are like him by the way..we are all sarcastic grumpy bastards!

No I saw that, his Tattoo was amazing lol.

PD, come on..we all know an American Swallow is called a Gulp!

LMAO

All the same. Did you know Germans call British people "Inselaffen", meaning island monkeys, as a derogatory/affectionate term?

Island Monkey's? I like it, although people from Hartlepool are called Monkey Hangers, because apparently a ship wrecked french ship carried a monkey during the napoleonic wars dressed in french uniform so the people of Hartlepool lynched it as French Spy!

• Like 1

All the same. Did you know Germans call British people "Inselaffen", meaning island monkeys, as a derogatory/affectionate term?

Hahahaha

Island Monkey's? I like it, although people from Hartlepool are called Monkey Hangers, because apparently a ship wrecked french ship carried a monkey during the napoleonic wars dressed in french uniform so the people of Hartlepool lynched it as French Spy!

Intersting part of history.

Very interesting. I'll note that down as Quite Interesting.

What about Fawlty Towers? Black Adder? Red Dwarf? Allo Allo? Spaced? Bottom?

Oh and course QI

Runners up, granted.