Off Topic Playground

Wurst and Schnitzel. Good ones.

Can bring Wurst. Would rather make the Schnitzel myself.

Bring me back the broomstick of the wicked witch of the west!!

And some saurkraut.

Sauerkraut with bacon, or without?

Kartoffelpuffer and Rippchen

If you buy Kartoffelpuffer and Rippchen at a supermarket, I might have identified the core of your bad experiences with German food.

Oh and some Surstromming 

I know it's Swedish but should be easier to find over there :D

Don't know that, indicating that it might not be that easy.

Nothing for me Dirial, thanks.

I have to say I am not really a fan of German food, or british food..or any nationalities food really.

I like stuff, and i'll eat it but I have never gone crazy for food..I am not a connoisseur in that respect. 

I like to try new stuff and if I like it, I will have it agin sometime but I wouldn't necessarily go out of my way to get it!

I guess I just eat to exist lol.. 

I have to say I am not really a fan of German food, or british food..or any nationalities food really.

I like stuff, and i'll eat it but I have never gone crazy for food..I am not a connoisseur in that respect. 

I like to try new stuff and if I like it, I will have it agin sometime but I wouldn't necessarily go out of my way to get it!

Welsh Rarebit a staple of your diet?

You_31952b_1439953.gif

• Like 2

70ccb734_gingerbread-man-shrek-youre-a-m

I'm married to a foodie, and have somewhat become one by extension.

I never would have considered purchasing cheese that is $17.49 per lb. before I met him. But I don't even cringe at that anymore, I've come to appreciate quality.

One of our first dates, he spent over $200 on our meal. It actually made me cry (I was really poor at the time, and the pricetag made me feel as if better things could have been done with that much money!)

• Like 3

Philistine!?

;)

Nah, food just isn't high on my list of interests..

I go to countries for their history, scenery and culture.  Sampling local food is just an additional bonus! 

I got to say that a proper Welsh Breakfast is a thing of beauty, as is Barra Lawr (the seaweed cakes?)