Off Topic Playground

The Sword of Truth series is quite good

Ever since watching the show a few years ago, I've been tempted to pick up this series as well. Might give it a go when I'm done and caught up on HH.

Sorry for going AWOL, work got really busy then pneumonia hit. Who the hell gets pneumonia in the summer?

Me. Apparently me. (All good tho).

Sorry about that... My father had that for a month and it was terrible for him.  Hope you're feeling better!

Ever since watching the show a few years ago, I've been tempted to pick up this series as well. Might give it a go when I'm done and caught up on HH.!

That show did nothing for the Book Series, I was very disappointed

That show did nothing for the Book Series, I was very disappointed

I was on a bit of a "fantasy/medieval times" kick when I picked it up. It was also when I got into "Merlin", and started watching more BBC shows too. Granted "Legend of The Seeker" wasn't from BBC, but the setting captivated me.

Show was okay, to my standards anyway, but I'm sure the books are better (as is usually the case for these things).

I was on a bit of a "fantasy/medieval times" kick when I picked it up. It was also when I got into "Merlin", and started watching more BBC shows too. Granted "Legend of The Seeker" wasn't from BBC, but the setting captivated me.

Show was okay, to my standards anyway, but I'm sure the books are better (as is usually the case for these things).

If you like the Medieval times setting take a look at Ironclad, portrays the siege of Rochester Castle

Is Bkack Death in anyway related to the movie with Sean Bean? I'd be totally down for something like that.

If only they knew... *lol*

Black Death is the very same, also look at Pathfinder for a Viking/Native American Fix!!

Any movies you remember that are not shit? :P

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Bwahahahaha! Just kidding.

I'm usually easy to please as far as movies go. Today you remind me of shit ones all day. Not my fault!

I would now like to formally go on the record and say I dislike summer.

This song is appropriate:

My 4 year old's Birthday party!!

She's 4 now? Time flies...I remember when you were talking about being a new dad...

On the actual rules, they're very basic and very poorly written. The games was ok, nothing special but definately not what I would consider warhammer as there is no real tactics or synergy involved in the game and can easily become unbalanced

It's like they finished the alpha test phase and just released that.

Sorry for going AWOL, work got really busy then pneumonia hit. Who the hell gets pneumonia in the summer?

Me. Apparently me. (All good tho).

Glad you're feeling better.

Depressing news folks..

The minis i ordered will not be arriving before the weekend.

I shall have to wait until Monday at the earliest for my plastic crack fix.

This now sums up my feelings:

a5a73362f590a478d93465f4db8faf90.jpg

Commiserations