Off Topic Playground

On a different note, just picked these 8 miniatures up from a friend, unpainted as yet...

Thinking may make good Pistoleros, Desperate Mercs, Gunslingers etc...

What do you think?

Cowgirls.jpg?lr=t&bw=1000&w=1000&bh=1000

product_94606.jpg

These reminds me of that movie Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayak did together... "Banditas", I think it was called?

As Pistolero's, I think they'd totally fit.

So I've yet to read anything on Age of Sigmar, but I think this article probably tells me all I need to know about it...

Thoughts?

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/141508-Hothead-Gamer-Burns-Warhammer-Fantasy-Army-Over-New-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules

Oh my days, I'm angry about the rules but I'm going back to 5th and 7th editions with my LGC

• Like 1

So I've yet to read anything on Age of Sigmar, but I think this article probably tells me all I need to know about it...

Thoughts?

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/141508-Hothead-Gamer-Burns-Warhammer-Fantasy-Army-Over-New-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules

On the actual rules, they're very basic and very poorly written. The games was ok, nothing special but definately not what I would consider warhammer as there is no real tactics or synergy involved in the game and can easily become unbalanced

Seems like you have your counter arguments in order

tumblr_inline_mfb14twWpT1r78xwh.jpg

I always come prepared.

Lol, i said an hour!

If you can do a marathon in an hour..get in the olympics!  ;)

To burn what I'd burn in an hour of sex, I'd have to run way longer. That was what I meant by marathon.

Please share your case study as it develops. Just the results though... You could spare us the details. :P

No interest in full disclosure? When I married, MD had some fun writing short fiction pieces about my honeymoon... although the strangely all ended with my wife clubbing me over the head.

These reminds me of that movie Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayak did together... "Banditas", I think it was called?

Seen that. It was shit.

• Like 3