Off Topic Playground

Love that hammer pic!  haha!

I'm allright I guess!  Back at work, though I feel like I got relic hammered in the gut.  Not sure if I'll survive the day, but we'll see!

I feel so sick, sick, sick.  Pain.  Arrgh!

Very anxious for later today when i get the results of my pathology report back!

I'm allright I guess!  Back at work, though I feel like I got relic hammered in the gut.  Not sure if I'll survive the day, but we'll see!

Very anxious for later today when i get the results of my pathology report back!

*hugs*

I hope the results are good.

• Like 1

Lets all hope its good news!

Very much this.

I find it good that people can bring their employment skills into this thread..

Dirial obviously has the Psychology wrapped up..

Well, I am good a spreading random facts at least.

apart from being reasonable with numbers

Ahahahaha! Or did you mean apart from compulsively buying every Wyrd product in existence?

IT and programming studies.

Friend of mine just made his doctor in that field. Interested in a semester abroad?

• Like 2

Indeed wishing the best for you

• Like 1

My 4 year old's Birthday party!!

She was actually 4 two weeks ago but this was the only weekend we could get the entertainment booked.

Its a Frozen themed party, so all the food is themed to that, the Hall will be decorated appropriately and we are having Elsa and Anna turn up to entertain for 45 minutes!

She was actually 4 two weeks ago but this was the only weekend we could get the entertainment booked.

Its a Frozen themed party, so all the food is themed to that, the Hall will be decorated appropriately and we are having Elsa and Anna turn up to entertain for 45 minutes!

Happy cake day for your daughter!

Remember DO NOT be as hungover as I was!!

• Like 2

That sounds like one hell of a party!

It will hopefully be..The entertainers are top notch, with the proper outfits and decent wigs that look real!  They are both trained singers too..  We have seen them doing a charity appearance in town plus they have done tours of the local schools for charity.

Our daughter was picked by elsa to sing Let it go with her last week, but neither knew they would be meeting again this soon lol!

• Like 1

Will Raspy make an appearance as well?

Thanks guys!  Anyone doing anything fun this weekend?

I'm visiting friends in southern Germany. She turned 30, their daughter turns 1 year. They are very good friends who I only see twice a year or so, so I look forward to it very much.

• Like 2

Feeling bad about communicating, so I put that off for a while. Decided to pick it up today, and learn that there wasn't any new mail. So much stress over nothing!

I feel honored that you didn't put off communicating with us.

Sometimes the worst laughs can be the best laughs, in my experience. As a wise person once said, "If you go in expecting a kick in the balls and walk away with a slap in the face, it's still a victory."

Lol who is this wise person?

Sometimes the worst laughs can be the best laughs, in my experience. As a wise person once said, "If you go in expecting a kick in the balls and walk away with a slap in the face, it's still a victory."