Off Topic Playground

Leaning towards a week in Germany at the moment, will have to take a photo of myself in Bielefeld if it works out and I ever make it

That town doesn't even exist, so good luck.

Where would you like to go in Germany?

That town doesn't even exist, so good luck.

Where would you like to go in Germany?

That's the idea, I like taking pictures of myself infront of funny sign names.

I'm looking at Dusseldorf, Cologne and Frankfurt at the moment, I have done Berlin and Dresden in the past

That's the idea, I like taking pictures of myself infront of funny sign names.

I'm looking at Dusseldorf, Cologne and Frankfurt at the moment, I have done Berlin and Dresden in the past

Düsseldorf? Interesting choice...

Well, if you visit Frankfurt and want a local guide, give a holler.

Düsseldorf? Interesting choice...

Well, if you visit Frankfurt and want a local guide, give a holler.

Why is that interesting? 

Oh shit yeah, you're literally almost next door ha

(And take Malifaux with you? ;) )

Oh yes!

Why is that interesting? 

Oh shit yeah, you're literally almost next door ha

Playing Malifaux here is somewhat challenging. We can pretty much play at my home or drive for two hours.

Well, Düsseldorf is not a town I'd associate with vacation time.... but hey, your choice. Seems like your vacation is more about cities, history and culture. Cologne and Frankfurt are splendid choices in that regard.

Playing Malifaux here is somewhat challenging. We can pretty much play at my home or drive for two hours.

Well, Düsseldorf is not a town I'd associate with vacation time.... but hey, your choice. Seems like your vacation is more about cities, history and culture. Cologne and Frankfurt are splendid choices in that regard.

Yeah we tend to take in sights and visit places more then sit on a beach and tan, I cannot sit still for more then 10 minutes without driving myself (and by extension the Mrs) insane

Yeah we tend to take in sights and visit places more then sit on a beach and tan, I cannot sit still for more then 10 minutes without driving myself (and by extension the Mrs) insane

I'd propose visiting the Mosel area. Wine, good weather, small towns, pretty landscape, chance to hike, and still very German.

Hey, PD. Did you get an upgrade to adult? I saw this image of you being all grown up!

am8rNAo_460s.jpg

• Like 1

I'd propose visiting the Mosel area. Wine, good weather, small towns, pretty landscape, chance to hike, and still very German.

Hey, PD. Did you get an upgrade to adult? I saw this image of you being all grown up!

am8rNAo_460s.jpg

Cheers for the recommendation but it is a bit out of area also, THAT PANDA IS AWESOME

Pff. Out of the area. You fail to notice that you could rent a car and drive there. Without a speed limit. Nothing is out of the area if you think that way.

I keep forgetting I can use my licence abroad lol

And no sheep that will cross the road.

There is an internet page that collects incidents of strange things that the police have to get off the Autobahn. My favorite as of yet are a couch and a sail boat.

There is an internet page that collects incidents of strange things that the police have to get off the Autobahn. My favorite as of yet are a couch and a sail boat.

Where is this page?

Nevermind found one, A HOUSE??