Off Topic Playground

@ crush..i see you said avatars from LAST edition...so that would imply there are avatars planned for this edition?  or are they just the emissaries?

No they will not be making avatars. Only 50mm base inserts per faction.

Then they will make one Emissary per faction. But the old Avatar models can be played as Emissaries. 

• Like 1

I only own Pandora, Zoraida and Sim29. I want Rasputina, but at the same time I like the art for the Arcane Emissary, and who doesn't want a raging magic powered iron minotaur? Nicodem would be the only other one, but I would actually paint that as a marble statue and make it terrain ;)

A statue carried around by zombies? :D

I have:

Seamus (love it!)

McMourning

Kirai

Som'er (made an Old Major out of it)

Leveticus (Riders!)

Victorias (no idea why I have it)

Zoraida (made a doppelganger and a Bad JuJu out of it)

Pandora

Perdita

@ Benshin

A big Neverborn beastie...nephilim of some sort I think?

At first I thought horse, but then got a closer look at the head. It would be pretty cool if it were some kind of Nephilim creature though. I'm almost done with reading Rising Power, and got my first glance at her fluff. Looking forward to seeing where else it goes.

At first I thought horse, but then got a closer look at the head. It would be pretty cool if it were some kind of Nephilim creature though. I'm almost done with reading Rising Power, and got my first glance at her fluff. Looking forward to seeing where else it goes.

Maybe it's Nephilim Pegasus :)

I vaguely recall it is something to do with she comes across a group of Nephilim (?) attacking a creature..she defeats the attackers and then its either this creature or a parent that she bonds with..

Its part of her avatar power, retribution or something..

My recollection of twisting Fates is hazy..i will flick through later hopefully

I think it's some sort of a Nephilim creature she has and she flies around with it killing shit dead. Because even when Perdita has a godzilla sized monster that can fly, she still prefers shooting. That's how fucking broke she is.

• Like 2

I think it's some sort of a Nephilim creature she has and she flies around with it killing shit dead. Because even when Perdita has a godzilla sized monster that can fly, she still prefers shooting. That's how fucking broke she is.

As from the beta, suited obeys are useless ;)

Maybe I should get Perdita's crew ready for the tournament then... :P