Off Topic Playground

Wow that soapbox thread is seriously getting to a point it's depressing to read.

Sorry for that. I get upset by Nazi comparisons. Not good at making light of them either.

I leave her along on Pull my finger for a couple of hours and return to this madness

Yay! We wrote it for that purpose, you know? Ask her how she likes the Perdita page. I was proud of that one.

Yeah it even got Dirial to curse. Now that is something I didn't think I'd see soon that he gets pissed off. :D

Too be honest that comparison warranted a curse, I wish that I hadn't gone back to that thread now. lol

Sorry for that. I get upset by Nazi comparisons. Not good at making light of them either.

Yay! We wrote it for that purpose, you know? Ask her how she likes the Perdita page. I was proud of that one.

Any comparison to Nazi's or Holocaust just demeans both actions IMHO

I know I am constantly surprised by how quickly she picks up things, she figured out that Toshiro gives the Flesh Constructs a + to MI attacks on her own and that they make great summon wound pools. The only table time she has seen is a couple of quick demo games (3 pieces a side to demo gameplay and summoning, she was too good so straight into 50ss games and I am getting my arse handed to me on a constant basis) 

I hope bans won't be necessary. Well, I wrote a long article about why I get so pissed about those kinds of arguments. No need to do it again, I hope.

Well I was half kidding on that part actually.

But yeah it's a low blow.

I just had to have a read of it to be honest, Perdita is one of the Masters that I know gets a lot of flack from people playing against her so have been avoiding her for that reason, however with the Mrs picking up Kirai so damn quickly I might have to have a deeper look into her, this is a very slippery slope

I just had to have a read of it to be honest, Perdita is one of the Masters that I know gets a lot of flack from people playing against her so have been avoiding her for that reason, however with the Mrs picking up Kirai so damn quickly I might have to have a deeper look into her, this is a very slippery slope

Dita is awesome. Tell me how you like it once you finish. Always room for improvement.

Dita is awesome. Tell me how you like it once you finish. Always room for improvement.

I'm focusing on the Playing against section at the moment as I have asked an opponent to bring the filthiest crew he can so I can improve my game, I am expecting Perdita or Hoffman to be honest but that'll depend on strats and schemes obviously

I still don't get her supposed OP-ness. What does she do that Ramos or Leveticus or Colette or Nicodem cannot achieve?

I know I listed her among the top tier. But they only other one I see the same collective outcry by all of you is Colette.

Well she doesn't die. She kills the model she wants. She has ridiculous movement effects. She has card cycling. She has an ability on top of that that is the whole point of certain masters. Oh did I mention synergy? No I didn't. Did I mention the biggest balancing thing against shooting is cover? Nah because she ignores it. Do you need something else?