Off Topic Playground

Someday I am going to be in a marathon!  Someday!

After I um... get done with this cancer thing and figure out this diabetes thing.

Do it you honestly wont regret it, I'm doing this for health reasons (looked down a few months ago and the belly was larger then I imagined) plus I've made some money for some local charities so its all good, thankfully I not turned into a "serious" runner. You know the ones with Hi Vis tracksuit tops that look like they're skiing with their arms. However I do want to do a couple of marathons next year

Called it ;)

And if you thought it was quite okay, I am going to love it.

I prefer the Despicable Me movies. Those are seriously funny. But Minions wasn't as bad as I had feared. And my gf seemed to love it, so that's good. I reckon she wasn't all that hyped in the Mad Max Fury Road as I was. :D

We have a paint off then! Though tomorrow I am being dragged to either the zoo or ikea both which are filled with unbehaving little shitstains that don't care how much noise and nuisance they raise. At least in the Zoo they are behind bars or glasses.

And on that day, there shall be feasting and drinking, and probably scantily clad women.

Benshin will have to help provide his cosplay model friends.

Hahahaha now that is how Malifaux is supposed to be played.

That, and Venture Brothers playing in the background.

Btw, I didn't realize that there's a "Like" quota cap. Do people really "like" that much stuff in a single day?

Yeah there is a gap. It's an abomination! Though to be fair we would do nothing but like each others posts here all day.