Off Topic Playground

But onto brighter topics... HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!!!

For the Americans, at least. Clubbing tonight, Malifaux tomorrow!!

My family has the greatest holiday tradition ever.... MODIFIED TANK WARS!!

We purchase those little tank fireworks, deconstruct them, insert additional fireworks to make them semi-dangerous, and then launch them at each other to see who wins!  The loser is whichever one burns up first, or is torn to bits the most.

My family has the greatest holiday tradition ever.... MODIFIED TANK WARS!!

We purchase those little tank fireworks, deconstruct them, insert additional fireworks to make them semi-dangerous, and then launch them at each other to see who wins!  The loser is whichever one burns up first, or is torn to bits the most.

Why does this sound so amazing?

• Like 1

Bored, and hoping today isn't like yesterday. We got 4 priority overnight packages at 10 am. The other 45 standard overnight packages arrived at 2 pm. Needless to say everyone wanted to murder the delivery guy. 

We had to compress an entire work day into 4 hours. 

wow. Thats sucky.

Bored, and hoping today isn't like yesterday. We got 4 priority overnight packages at 10 am. The other 45 standard overnight packages arrived at 2 pm. Needless to say everyone wanted to murder the delivery guy. 

We had to compress an entire work day into 4 hours. 

That sounds like my Friday, have to dispatch 18 teams each to work saturday, sunday and monday so of course no one answers their phone on a friday

Morning everyone, how goes?

Hectic Friday afternoon as normal, swearing at drivers and leaving abuse on people's voicemails. Expecting the weekly phone call from the boss regarding my language on company mobile phones

• Like 1

That's actually the cover story my roommate is using to hook me up with her friend. We are actually going to see the movie next weekend, she just thinks her friend would really like me, and is basically setting her up for my ambush. Been waiting to see Minions since it was announced lol

Damn, your roommate is good.

Watch her end up with that friend :D