Off Topic Playground

I got in another Yan Blow game last night!  Chalk up another win for the grandpa.

I killed Teddy on round 1, pandora on round 2, another teddy on round 3, and kade and the puke worm on round 4.  Candy I left alive because I wanted to cursed object her.

And... I got to hunpo hunpo!

• Like 1

I got in another Yan Blow game last night!  Chalk up another win for the grandpa.

I killed Teddy on round 1, pandora on round 2, another teddy on round 3, and kade and the puke work on round 4.  Candy I left alive because I wanted to cursed object her.

:o

I killed Teddy on round 1, pandora on round 2, another teddy on round 3, and kade and the puke work on round 4.  Candy I left alive because I wanted to cursed object her.

Nice!!

I got my first Brewie game in. He was doing ok, but a couple mistakes on my part in turn 2 and 3 cost me the game. Still learning what's the best activation order with his crew. Plus not sure how aggressive I can/should be with him. Part of me feels like in my game last night I was too passive with Brewie. But hey, live and learn.

Besides, it didn't seem like it was an NPE for my opponent which is something I'm worried about with B. But then my opponent brought Collodi so he had more than his fair share of shenanigans.

It was the whole crew.  The.  Whole.  Crew.  They work lovely together if you focus on one model at a time.  And Yan Blow did some damage, but mostly he just moves stuff over to the rest of the crew.  Its a bit resource intensive, but hard to survive a whole crew focusing on one model.  I had an onryo giving spirits plus flips, toshiro giving minions plus flips, izamu over there, a couple komainu and a ashigaru by the end, summoning from scraps and corpses.  Also had yin being a dick to the models that weren't in the rest of my crew's range yet.

Nice!!

I got my first Brewie game in. He was doing ok, but a couple mistakes on my part in turn 2 and 3 cost me the game. Still learning what's the best activation order with his crew. Plus not sure how aggressive I can/should be with him. Part of me feels like in my game last night I was too passive with Brewie. But hey, live and learn.

Besides, it didn't seem like it was an NPE for my opponent which is something I'm worried about with B. But then my opponent brought Collodi so he had more than his fair share of shenanigans.

Brewmaster will ROFLSTOMP everyone after you get him figured out!  hehe

Colette is such a crazy lady.  I never know if she is going to be overwhelming me with scheme markers, or kicking my ass with melee attacks.

I think Brewmaster will be easier to face once I've played against him more... but for now I would WAY rather face colette.

Colette is such a crazy lady.  I never know if she is going to be overwhelming me with scheme markers, or kicking my ass with melee attacks.

I think Brewmaster will be easier to face once I've played against him more... but for now I would WAY rather face colette.

Agree. Collette is not that bad to face. Then again I only faced her once, and I had Pandora + (that one NB totem I can't remember the name of) make everyone in C's crew insignificant.