Off Topic Playground

I don't really hate HER, btw.  I just hate her stupid face.  And that the end of her nose is square.

I'll never understand the logic behind these things. What of her nose? It's a nose. Why hate a nose?

Also, good morning!

• Like 1

Sometimes you can't control what you feel!

True, but the feelings are not random. They come from somewhere. Something induced them. They are reactions of the brain that aren't accessible by consciousness, not random reactions.

Thus, a hate reaction to something as irrelevant as someone's nose is pretty puzzling to me, and captures my professional curiosity.

True, but the feelings are not random. They come from somewhere. Something induced them. They are reactions of the brain that aren't accessible by consciousness, not random reactions.

Thus, a hate reaction to something as irrelevant as someone's nose is pretty puzzling to me, and captures my professional curiosity.

Ok, if we are being super serious, it isn't hatred that I feel.  What it is is a general discomfort and annoyance.

You've never had something that made you feel that way?  A hairy mole on someone's face or something?

Ok, if we are being super serious, it isn't hatred that I feel.  What it is is a general discomfort and annoyance.

Curious nonetheless.

Everytime I leave this place for you, you start on politics and other useless crap like that. :P

Well, not everyone can be as single minded as you.

• Like 1

See! Something like this! Damn it D. Lower it down, we need to stay under the belt here. :P we have a reputation to hold on to!

See! Something like this! Damn it D. Lower it down, we need to stay under the belt here. :P we have a reputation to hold on to!

Sorry, but when people try to disconnect themselves from their reactions ("I'm wired that way", "I just have this feeling"), I feel the need to point out that the brain doesn't do random or unchangeable. Well, the sane brain doesn't. We could argue about the insane one.

For example, in the fertile days of the month, women subconsciously choose more revealing clothes, measured in cm². They also go for more "manly" guys. Just to add some fact to your boob talk.  :D

Fine. You can add facts.. In boob talk. :D

Men can see if a woman in the fertile days from photographies. No one knows how.

The most common theory of why women have boobs in the first place is that they imitate a risen backside. That is the strongest sexual attractor in most mammals, but due to our own upright walk, it's not feasible in everyday life. I imagine it as hilarious, though.

Freud once theorized that the reason for hysteria was that it isn't socially acceptable to shit on the floor. That guy was nuts.

I know thats why -I- get hysteric sometimes.

Me too. Amsterdam has little public toilets and even the restaurants don't have some. I was drinking beer all day and no toilet to be found. Horrible city. :D

I once pissed in a guys washer (for clothes), when at his home party. He was a dick. I was drunk. You don't mess with me when I'm drunk.

A guy once pissed in my beer. I deserved it, though. I'd drugged him with laxatives for weeks.

Ah, school. Fun times.

• Like 1

Me too. Amsterdam has little public toilets and even the restaurants don't have some. I was drinking beer all day and no toilet to be found. Horrible city. :D

Quite odd, the city where I live has a decent amount of public toilets and all bars/restaurant are required to have a toilet available.