Off Topic Playground

whats up everyone

I did some malifaux action last night as well , played against Hamlin . Honestly I would rather not play than play that crew at the moment . it needs fixing , rats should not be that strong ! I think if you take instinctual away it would be good . As of right now it makes for a frustrating game and I never say that about any crew even Pandora .

slaughter is the only sure win , everything else is a tie at best against a mediocre Hamlin player .

snap food just showed up sweeeeeet !

Skype date who is down ! beers and malifaux talk !

Oooh, when? I think I'll be home by myself for a few hours this evening, probably painting minis and doing other hobby stuff.

Tell me when, or better yet, I'm LoboStele on Skype as well, so I'll just open it when I'm at home this evening, and you guys can hit me up with an invite. :)

I was putting out the feelers , when is up to the best time for everyone , I am up for a Sunday evening chat .

@ lobo- Sunday good for you !

Maybe. We'll probably be going to fireworks show Sunday evening though. So, just sort of depends on what our various plans end up being for the day. Will most likely be playing things by ear. At the moment, I don't have ANYTHING planned beyond this evening...so...yeah, I don't know.

TLDR version: I don't know. :tongue1:

so pm me skype names people , grab a six pack link up around 10 pm

Doh! I completely forgot! Sorry. :(

Yep, July 4th here. We'll head out this evening to watch some Fireworks I think, so long as it doesn't rain. No sun here at the moment. :(

Did get ALL of my Freikorps finished yesterday though, and started on what's left of my Levi crew. Got a couple hours of SPA work left, and then just the Desolation engine that HAS to get finished. Still have a smattering of other stuff I'd like to do as well, but they aren't quite as critical.

Dead Rider arrives Thursday though....EXCITED!!

It was to little notice , so it was a bust but there was positive interest , I will plan one maybe for the end of this week .

sooooooo SKYPE party for the end of the week whens a good day for most ? I have so much beer left from the 4th ( everyone who came buy brought some ! ) so iam covered on my beer front .

It was to little notice , so it was a bust but there was positive interest , I will plan one maybe for the end of this week .

sooooooo SKYPE party for the end of the week whens a good day for most ? I have so much beer left from the 4th ( everyone who came buy brought some ! ) so iam covered on my beer front .

Maybe at the end of next week for me. This week's a bit busy with deadlines.