Off Topic Playground

Morning! Sorry, hope we didn't wake you.

#shouts at chocobo#

OI! Keep those pirates under control, or I'll confiscate the rum.

*rolls back over and looks down, glaring at the pirates. Watches them for a few minutes before snapping his fingers. Their is a low whistling before the Coffee Monolith comes rocketing down for the sky and crashes straight through one of hte pirate ships*

That'll teach ya....

*rolls back over and looks down, glaring at the pirates. Watches them for a few minutes before snapping his fingers. Their is a low whistling before the Coffee Monolith comes rocketing down for the sky and crashes straight through one of hte pirate ships*

That'll teach ya....

KARN!

I only have the one ship

*clicks fingers and heals the ship, then watches the hungover Pirates gather around the Coffee Monolith

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

KARN!

I only have the one ship

*clicks fingers and heals the ship, then watches the hungover Pirates gather around the Coffee Monolith

*eyes the ship*

Err... sorry? But they were being so noisy. *eyes the Coffe monolith and motions to it. When no one is looking it leans over and devours a pirate*

*eyes the ship*

Err... sorry? But they were being so noisy. *eyes the Coffe monolith and motions to it. When no one is looking it leans over and devours a pirate*

Catapults Coffe monolith off of his ship

Don't worry, he has plenty!

When did the monoliths start eating people? And will their *bits* get into the coffee? #shudders#

ONE, I have ONE >.<

#walks into thread , sprays fabreeze on the pirates near the coffee monolith #

whats up everyone !

The sky? ;) Morning to you Foe, Loving the puppetification (!) So you are a mercenary now, what will the Guild say!

Hoes the pup?

ONE, I have ONE >.<

One ship, You surely have more than one pirate?

Don't worry, he has plenty!

When did the monoliths start eating people? And will their *bits* get into the coffee? #shudders#

Yikes!

Good thing I don't normally drink coffee anyway.

PLEASE let today be a more NORMAL day....ugh....been one of THOSE weeks.

Oh, and I got totally owned by my Fate Deck last night, haha.

The coffie Monolilith ate then all exapt Skarre :(

Just ask KArn for compensation, i'm sure he'll pay out for losses!

@Abs- I always was a Merc I Just do A lot of work for the guild , its steady pay , and Lucius is a child hood friend .

# looks up at karn # thats a pretty good spot up there !

@Abs and Karn - the pup is great

2011-06-24092400.jpg

Too cute! Looking good, Sookie isn't it?

*Runs in, screeches to a halt* Aw, Cute picture, Foe!!! *feet squeal against the ground, runs back out*

Wha? Did I just miss something, I felt a rush of wind and turned around...nothing!