Off Topic Playground

Who is the bomber? The dog who ruined the couple's picture, or the couple who photographed a dog during his sexytime?

You are right..I bet it went like this...

Couple walking through the countryside..

"whats that, a dog copulating with a sheep?!!"

"oh honey, lets photobomb them"

"Yes lets, grab the picnic, I'll get the camera!"

"such fun"

• Like 1

Pop Quiz:

What was the last track/tune you heard?  Not what is on your playlist, but you actually heard..either on your pod, in a shop, overhearing someone on the bus...

Mine, surprisingly and rather aptly was a very nice looking woman listening on her ipod to Taylor Swift 'Blank Page' whilst sitting next to me on the bus.

How did she know?

;)

Pop Quiz:

What was the last track/tune you heard?  Not what is on your playlist, but you actually heard..either on your pod, in a shop, overhearing someone on the bus...

Mine, surprisingly and rather aptly was a very nice looking woman listening on her ipod to Taylor Swift 'Blank Page' whilst sitting next to me on the bus.

How did she know?

;)

That annoying sound they play while you have to wait for an elevator.

That band, yeah (though the four dozen or so things people thought it meant were never true)... I'm too lazy to fanboy correct using my Google fu... Still, best album of theirs

Also, the fact you knew THAT trivia bit, you get all the awesome cool points today #GoldStarSticker

I used to like one song of theirs but i don't know it at all now apart from a couple of lines that go something like

KMFDM,

Doing it again..

Thats it!  :)