Off Topic Playground

@Battle report: Cool! Glad to hear you won man, always nice to get money for kicking ass. 12 people is a great number to! This was over a few weeks right?

Couple weeks? No, this was just a 1 day, 3 round tournament. We do have a League going on as well though, and that's running from like early May until August sometime I think. I'm currently like 4th in the League right now, but the top 4-5 people are doing a LOT of leapfrogging.

@ Google Books....WOW, that is a LOT of books. Very cool.

See ya later, Fell. :P

Morning yall, actually had a spectacular weekend. Father's day/b-day combo that went as well as could be expected. Now I have to figure out if i am up to building and painting Nekima... That is one sexy model, but she looks like it is going to be a beast to work with.

GOOD MORNING MALIFAUX!!!

How are all you crazy people doing??

Crazy

*biffs Abs while grinning*

*uploads to YouTube*

#grumbles about pesky americans rustling our sunshine#

They can keep it

Hmmm.

I would say for me personally;

Thor: Meh

Green lantern: YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!

X-men: Not fussed....

As you can see I may be a little DC biased!

;)

I've seen all three and a DC fan, I say

Thor. Epic and awesome, great fun all round

Green Lanturn, apart from Killawog's 5 minutes of fame and Hal vs Sinsertro fight in the middle dull and <3 green Lanturn

First class. A 'REAL' SPY FILM. what's not to love

Heh nothing wrong with that.

Thor I like a lot because I eat up stuff on the Avengers like it was candy. So I really want to see what they do with him and eh, I think Thor is cool.

Green Lantern: I love the comics and the stories but I keep hearing mediocre things about the movie from fans of the comic. I'll definitly watch it on DVD if I don't catch it in the theatures though.

X men First Class: Just can't really get all that excited about it... watching the previews I half expect them to break out into song and dance like some sort of hellish High School Musical merger with X-men. I'm sure it will be pretty good but eh... just can't get myself really all that into seeing it.

@9k: Wow almost there already heh... wonder who's going to snag it this time *eyes the missing Fell*

Go see Thor and first class

Welcome back Fell!

*jumps back onto your shoulder and settles against your head*

@Comic: Glad you liked it ;D

@9000: Though... right after post 9000... there is an obligatory post that must be made..

Karn what scooter say about his power level

@Lobo: ahhh ok, just a 1 day event. Cool man, still a great win and love the idea of that mega league. I wish I could get my LGS to focus for that long on a league XD

Heh, yeah, I think we're up to about 16+ players total in our league. Not everybody is there every week, but we pretty much rule the store on Thursday nights. :D

#saunters in, feeling very very tired and pours cup of coffee. Sits down and flips open paper to read#

Ah, peace and quiet.....rumbling along nicely to post 9000 I see, it will definitely be today!

Just hope KArn is fast enough on the draw to get his quote in post 9001.

;)

On the plus side, the Raspy crew I ordered (plus Silent One, December Acolyte and Wendigo) arrived yesterday.

I wasn't going to get any more finger wagglers except the showgirls, but that pesky Snowstorm model convinced me otherwise! And now I'm looking at Ramos......Darn Avatar influence....HELP!!

Still a Guilder through and through though.....

With a distinct Nephilim fetish obviously :)

#saunters in, feeling very very tired and pours cup of coffee. Sits down and flips open paper to read#

Ah, peace and quiet.....rumbling along nicely to post 9000 I see, it will definitely be today!

Just hope KArn is fast enough on the draw to get his quote in post 9001.

;)

On the plus side, the Raspy crew I ordered (plus Silent One, December Acolyte and Wendigo) arrived yesterday.

I wasn't going to get any more finger wagglers except the showgirls, but that pesky Snowstorm model convinced me otherwise! And now I'm looking at Ramos......Darn Avatar influence....HELP!!

Still a Guilder through and through though.....

With a distinct Nephilim fetish obviously :)

*Appears behind AB and is about to spook him when he hears about the "Nephilim Fetish". Stops and raises a brow" So thats why you keep staring at my tail! I thought Fell was the only one. *looks back at it and shakes his head*

Sorry AB.

*Grins and summons the OJ monolith to him to get a glass*

Yeah I have Raspy, a silent one, and an Essence of Power right now for when Kaeris comes out. Basically to have a Master to use her with when I don't want to use her on her own and I figure their combination of AE's will do some serious damage.

*Appears behind AB and is about to spook him when he hears about the "Nephilim Fetish". Stops and raises a brow" So thats why you keep staring at my tail! I thought Fell was the only one. *looks back at it and shakes his head*

Sorry AB.

*Grins and summons the OJ monolith to him to get a glass*

Yeah I have Raspy, a silent one, and an Essence of Power right now for when Kaeris comes out. Basically to have a Master to use her with when I don't want to use her on her own and I figure their combination of AE's will do some serious damage.

heh, sorry should have said 'female' Nephilim fetish!

I only look at your tail, as I try to build up the courage to pull it. To see if you are like a lizard and it will grow back! ;)

Yeah, Kaeris looks useful, but I am waiting on the model first!

heh, sorry should have said 'female' Nephilim fetish!

I only look at your tail, as I try to build up the courage to pull it. To see if you are like a lizard and it will grow back! ;)

Yeah, Kaeris looks useful, but I am waiting on the model first!

*Eyes AB*

I would not full my tail if you wish to keep that imaginary hand... *Grins and shows his fangs*

Otherwise, well... I have a particular attachment to Kaeris XD I REALLY like her character in the game and basically everything about her. She plays decently well but she needs other models that can add Burning Tokens. But even then I've done decently with her before. *shrugs* She's hot stuff ;)

*Eyes AB*

I would not full my tail if you wish to keep that imaginary hand... *Grins and shows his fangs*

Otherwise, well... I have a particular attachment to Kaeris XD I REALLY like her character in the game and basically everything about her. She plays decently well but she needs other models that can add Burning Tokens. But even then I've done decently with her before. *shrugs* She's hot stuff ;)

Groan, yet another bad pun!

And those teeth don't scare me...I have two peacebringers, a rune sword and the loan of Foe's Guild Hounds. I think I could safely pull your tail if I wanted.

But having imaginary hands makes that quite difficult! ;)

Groan, yet another bad pun!

And those teeth don't scare me...I have two peacebringers, a rune sword and the loan of Foe's Guild Hounds. I think I could safely pull your tail if I wanted.

But having imaginary hands makes that quite difficult! ;)

*Wanders back in with some coffee and the Coffee Monolith not far behind*

Yup! I've got hundreds of Puns at the ready ;) I may not be able to counter your Peacebringers, but I can Pun you into submission *grins evilly*

@AB: *shakes fist* I'll get those from you AB... you can't wear them all the time!

*walks in dancing* Hey ya'll, what's going on?

*Times it just right and jumps onto Fells shoulder, handing down a Coffee as she dances* Dark Roast today :)

Not much, puzzling through morning emails and generally buckling down for End of Quarter activities.